Part 99

(A little longer of a time skip- Almost a year after No Way Home wrapped filming)

"Explain to me how this works again?" Tom looks over at me from where he sits on the chair in my living room.

I sigh sitting up on the couch, holding onto my round Pregnant belly and chuckle, "How many times do I have to explain this Tom." I roll my eyes at him placing my phone on the coffee table in front of me. "Me and Lizzie talked about this. What we did was took sperm from a donor, took Lizzie's eggs and put them together. Then the doctors put that inside me and we hoped for me to be pregnant. Now here I am nearly nine months later and our baby boy is almost here" I explain to him for the 20th time.

"Ok... but why didn't you just do that but with Lizzie? Would that cost a lot less?" He furrows his brows in confusion while looking over at me.

I shake my head in disbelief at how bad he is at listening, "You really don't listen do you?" I laugh as he scoffs at my comment. "We did it this way so I can also be included. Technically I'm carrying Lizzies baby" I chuckle leaning back on the couch. "Then when the time comes we will switch it, next time it will be my eggs and Lizzie will be pregnant. So then we are both always included in the process. So it feels even more like our kids." I smile placing my hands on my stomach again.

"That's sweet. And also the last time you'll have to tell me I promise!" He chuckles while getting up from his chair. Then he walks over and takes a seat next to me on the couch. He lifts his hand up and reaches to touch my belly but stops right above it. He looks over at me for confirmation that he can touch my belly which makes me laugh. So I give him a small nod of confirmation, to which he immediately places his hand down on my belly and smiles. "I can't wait to be an uncle! By the way, you still haven't told me his name yet"

"Because it's a surprise. We haven't told anyone. Only me and Lizzie know..." I smile caressing my belly softly. "You'll love it I promise. Everyone will"

"It's your baby, I'll trust you're giving him a good name." He laughs and is about to say something when his phone starts ringing. "It's my mum, I'll be right back" He kisses my head before getting up and answering the phone while walking into the other room.

While I wait for him to come back I stand up and start cleaning the small mess of food we made on the coffee table. I bend down grabbing our plates and go to stand up when suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. The pain causes me to lean forward, dropping the plates and almost falling onto the table. I manage to stumble back onto the couch holding my stomach trying to figure out what's happening. Then I realize what's going on and call for Tom. "Tom! Tom come here!! I need your help!"

A few seconds later he comes rushing into the room still on the phone with him mom. "What is it? Are you ok?!" He asks in a worried tone almost yelling.

"I think my water broke." I groan in pain reaching for him to grab me and help.

"What!? What do you mean!?"

"I mean the baby's coming! So take me to the damn hospital before I give birth on my couch!!" I yell now waving my hand angrily at him so he helps me up.

"Right sorry! I'll call you back mum, love you bye!" He quickly hangs up the phone putting it in his pocket then rushes over to me. He grabs my arms pulling me up off the couch then grabs my bag and his keys. "I'll call Lizzie on the way there, let's get you in the car!" I nod silently, now holding onto him with one are and holding my stomach with the other.

Tom gets me into the car and rushes to the hospital, on the way there he called Lizzie, my mom and my sister before we finally got there. He signs me in and waits with me until Lizzie gets here. Finally after 30 minutes Lizzie runs into the room in a panic. "Honey! I'm so sorry I'm so late! I had to practically beg them to let me leave set and come down here for you. Are you ok?" She asks grabbing on to my hands, gripping them tightly.

"I'm perfectly fi-" Before I can finish my sentence I get a contraction which interrupts me.

I see Lizzie look over at Tom who just chuckles nervously. "The contractions seem to be getting closer together. That means the baby's almost here right? I'm not good with this stuff" He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

Lizzie walks over to him giving him a hug then starts leading him towards the door. "Thank you so much for your help Tom I appreciate you so much. You've done your part now it's my turn. Why don't you go greet Y/ns mom and Ava while I sit with her? They should be here any minute too"

"Thanks Lizzie. I'll do just that. I love you both!" He smiles waving bye before leaving the room.

Then she walks over to me again and grabs onto my hand, kissing it softly. "It's almost time to meet our baby. I know you'll do great my love"

I smile as she leans down, kissing me softly. "Thanks belle, I can't wait to meet our son"

Then the doctor comes in to check and see how much I'm dilated. After a minute or two she pops up with a smile on her face, "It's time. Hes coming"

I look up at Lizzie who smiles and holds onto my hand. "Don't worry honey you got this. I'll be here holding your hand the whole time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being in labor for a few hours, our beautiful baby boy is born. I lay in the hospital bed holding our little bundle of joy while Lizzie sits next to me, holding onto me tightly. "He's adorable..." She whispers softly.

Then the door to our room opens slowly showing my mom, Ava and Tom coming in one by one. "Hey. How are you doing?" My mom asks as they all three walk over to the bed.

"I'm alright. Would you like to meet your first grand baby?" I ask already knowing the answer to the question.

My mom lets out a squeal as she carefully takes him from my arms into hers. "He's precious" She says as her eyes begin to tear up.

"He's so cute" Ava smiles looking over my mom's shoulder to see his face.

"Oh Lizzie your mum and sisters will be here soon too" Tom looks over at Lizzie and smiles then looks over my mom's other shoulder at our baby.

"Ok now that we've seen him. What's his name? I've been dying to know ever since you picked the name" My mom asks looking over at me and Lizzie who both share a look then look back at them.

We decided to name him... Liam." I smile with tears welling up in my eyes.

My mom and Ava both cover their mouths as tears form in their eyes as well. "You named him after dad..." Ava smiled sadly looking down at little Liam asleep in mom's arms.

"Oh honey. Here you can hold him" she hands him to Ava then rushes over to me hugging me tightly while kissing my face.

"Ok ok! I just gave birth don't be so rough with me" I laugh pushing her off of me softly.

"I love you sweetheart. And I know your dad would love that you named him after his grandpa" She smiles as tears roll down her face. She then turns back to Ava and starts baby voice talking to Liam.

After a little bit he started getting hungry so my mom sat down while I fed him and Tom went to the cafeteria with Ava. When Liam was done he reached his arm out from his swaddled and tried gripping my hand. I smile down at him, his cute little partial opened eyes. "Welcome to the world my little Liam Chase Y/l/n. We love you already..."