Part 74

I've been back in London for a week now. Lizzie's been telling me how much of a good time she's been having with Scarlett and Rose. I'm happy she's been having a good time and hasn't been as stressed out. Now I'm on set waiting for my next scene in my trailer when Scarlett FaceTime's me. "Hey Scar what's up? Is everything ok?"

"Everything's perfect. I just wanted to show you something" She smiles walking in to a different room.

"What is it?"

"Look how cute this is" She points the camera at Lizzie's bed.

I see Lizzie peacefully sleeping with Rose cuddled up against her and Ivy asleep on her chest. "That's so damn cute hold on" I take a screenshot of the three of them sleeping before Scarlett flips the camera back to her and walks downstairs.

"I had to show you"

"Thank you for showing me that, that's so cute"

"Of course. Now how are you doing?" She smiles sitting herself down on her couch.

"I'm doing good, I'm tired I kinda want to go home" I chuckle leaning back on my small couch.

"How much longer do you have?" She queries.

"Like... 3 hours" I whine putting my head back on the couch.

"You'll make it 3 hours. You'll be fine" She laughs.

"Will I though? I've been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting for my next scene." I complain to her making her laugh some more.

"Well good thing I called you then"

"I'm glad you did, now I have some company" I playfully wink at her.

"Hey are you two flirting down here?" I hear Lizzie laugh from off screen.

"Morning Liz. Oh yea we're flirting up a storm" She teases.

Lizzie walks over and sits next to Scarlett coming into frame. "Hi belle morning" I chuckle.

"Hey my love"

"She's stuck at work for another 3 hours" Scarlett chuckles looking over at Lizzie.

"And I've been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting for my next scene" I pout.

"Aw I'm sorry baby" Lizzie giggles lightly and blows a kiss at the phone to me. "You can make it through I believe in you"

"Thanks belle. Do you have work today as well darling?" I ask with a smile.

"I do, I heard talking so I came to see who she was talking to. I'll have to get ready here in a minute" She explains leaning her head on Scarlett's shoulder yawning.

"I should wake Rose up and get her ready for the day as well"

"Well then I'll talk to you both later then" I smile.

"Talk to you later. Here you can say bye while I go get Rose" Scarlett smiles handing Lizzie her phone.

"Say hi to Rose for me!" I yell as Scarlett starts walking away.

"I will!" I hear her yell off screen.

"Ok my love, I'll text you in a little while" She smiles blowing me a kiss.

"I look forward to it belle. I love you, I'll talk to you later"

"I love you more! Bye!"

"Bye" I blow her a kiss before hanging up the phone. I sigh getting up from my couch and stretching my arms above my head. I decide to go back onto set to see if I'm needed yet or not. Once I get back to set I see Tom and Zendaya talking by themselves. I decide to not bother them and go find Jacob but before I could go Tom spots me and waves me over. I smile and walk over to them, "Hey you two"

"Hey there you are" Tom chuckle pulling me into a hug.

"We were wondering where you ran off too" Zendaya chimes in smiling at me.

"I just went to my trailer until I was needed. I didn't realize I'd be in there for so long" I laugh crossing my arms.

"Well you should be needed here soon" He chuckles.

"I hope so! We still have three hours here!" I exclaim making them look at each other and start laughing. "I wanna go home and sleep" I whine.

"Did you think about what we talked about yesterday?" He queries turning to me.

"I told you I'll do it when I feel like we are ready! You don't need to pressure me into doing something I already want to do" I roll my eyes chuckling.

"I know but I also know how much you love her, I think it'll be good for you." He explains putting his arm around my shoulders pulling me to him.

"If you tell me to do it one more time I'll punch you" I groan pushing him away from me.

"Alright I won't tell you again" He chuckles putting his hands up in defense.

"Alright everybody ready for the next scene!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I was thinking we could catch up on Stranger Things tomorrow after work since we have a short day" I explain to Tom as we walk into our house.

"Oh uh.. actually I'm going to go and hangout with Z tomorrow" He chuckles nervously as I spin around with a big smile on my face.

"Really??" I say in excitement.

"If that's ok-"

"Of course that's ok! You can hangout with other people without me you know" I laugh patting his shoulder and then setting my bag down. "What uh.. prompted you this?" I smile happy to hear he's going to Hangout with her alone.

"Well we had a good time at the movie a few weeks ago. So I thought I'd ask her to hangout again to see if we have fun again" He explains rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I think that's a great idea!" I hug him excitedly.

"You can uh come if you want" He offers but I quickly decline.

"No no it's ok. You go have fun with Zendaya!" I say to reassure him. "Now I'm gonna go call my girlfriend and head to bed"

"Alright, I'm gonna shower and then head to bed" He smiles giving me a quick hug, "Goodnight, love you Y/n"

"Goodnight, love you too Tommy" I smile kissing his cheek and then walk into my room to call Lizzie.