Part 45

(A few days later)

My mom and Ava went home yesterday, so today is my lunch 'date' with Scarlett. I sit in the back of the cafe waiting patiently for her to arrive. I didn't mean to get here so early, but I was excited. It's been awhile since I've seen her, I've been so hyper focused on Lizzie lately.

"Y/n!" I look up from my phone to see Scarlett in a hat and sunglasses running over to me.

"Scarlett!" I stand up from my chair and she immediately tackles me into a hug. "Ow! Jeez Scar" I laugh as she squeezes me tightly.

"I've missed you! So take the pain and hug me!" She pulls back scoffing then goes back to hugging me tightly.

"I've missed you too" I chuckle wrapping her up in a hug. "Can we get off the ground though? People are staring!"

She scoffs and gets off of me, I get up brushing myself off while she sits down at our table. I take a seat back in the chair I was sitting on before getting tackled. "I can't believe you leave in a few days already!" She groans as the waitress comes over. I already ordered my drink, so while Scarlett orders hers I stare down at my hands. My mood starting to sadden. "Thank you" Scarlett turns her attention back to me. "Oh I'm sorry! Maybe I shouldn't have brought that up.."

"It's ok. Let's just talk about something else. How have you been?" I lean forward taking a sip of my coffee.

"I've been great! Just been hanging out with my sweet little Rose" She smiles, "You should totally need to come meet her sometime! She'll love you!"

"I'd like that" I smile as the waitress comes back and hands Scarlett her drink. "I'm glad you've been good though. I'm sorry it's taken awhile for us to hangout again"

"It's ok! You've been busy with Lizzie~" She says Lizzie's name in a sing songy way. "I knew you had a thing for her"

"Yea and you still teased me" I roll my eyes as she laughs.

"That was pretty fun!" She leans forward on the table giggling.

"Everyone seems to enjoy teasing me" I scoff leaning back and taking another sip of coffee. I start mumbling in annoyance to myself making Scarlett laugh again.

"You're cute Y/n" She takes a drink of her coffee while I furrow my brows at her confused.

"My annoyance is cute too you?" I raise an eyebrow at her leaning back in my chair, crossing my arms.

"Very" She teases me. What's with everyone and teasing me? "You should go out clubbing with Lizzie"

That was random. "Uh.. what?" I look at her confused as she chuckles.

"You know, go clubbing. Dance with her, drink, have fun! We've gone clubbing before it was fun" She explains, she seems excited about this.

"Did Lizzie put you up to this?" I query squinting my eyes at her.

"No no, I just know she liked when we went a while back. So I'm giving you a date idea" She winks at me and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Maybe we'll go tomorrow night then. I'll ask and see" I lean forward grabbing coffee cup as she leans back into her chair.

"You're welcome" She hums before taking a drink. I watch her look out the window, then she seemed to have gotten nervous. "Let's go for a walk" She says standing up abruptly.

"Uh.. ok?" I stand up grabbing my coffee, it's in a to go cup, and follow Scarlett quickly out of the cafe.

"This way!" She grabs my hand and drags me off away from our cars.

"What about our cars??" I ask while she continues dragging me away.

"We'll come back! Just let's go!" She keeps dragging me along with her.

We eventually get to the park not too far from the cafe. I grab Scarlett's wrist stopping her in her tracks, "What was that about? Is everything ok?"

"Yea just.. thought I saw someone. I wanted to get out of there" She takes her wrist from my hand and takes my hand in hers instead. "Come on." She pulls me softly motioning me to follow. "I'm sorry if I freaked you out with the whole dragging you out here"

"It's fine Scar, as long as you're ok. You are ok right?" I query now walking next to her.

"I'm ok, thank you Y/n" She smiles and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Get any more lovey with me and I think people will start assuming I'm cheating on Lizzie" I laugh causing Scarlett to roll her eyes and let go of my hand.

"Yea, Lizzie would kill me too" She takes her head off my shoulder, playfully bumping me.

"Hopefully No paparazzi caught you being all lovey on me Johansson" I tease.

"Yea whatever, let's get back to the car" She spins around and starts walking away.

"Hey wait!" I laugh running towards catch up to her. "I'm just sayin, if Lizzie found out she'd have both our heads"

"She knows I'll keep my hands off of you" She chuckles.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Johansson" I look over at her smirking.

"I'm gonna hit you"

"Well now that's not very nice"

"Well you're getting on my nerves!" We go back and forth like that the rest of the way back to our cars.

"I had fun, we should all three hangout before I go" I smile leaning against my car.

"We definitely should! And don't worry I'll keep your girl company while you're gone" She winks at me.

"No funny business" I glare at her as she rolls her eyes. "You sure like rolling your eyes at me"

"Yea well, you annoy me what can I say" She shrugs opening her car door.

"You know you love me" I smirk raising my eyebrows at her.

"Yea yea whatever. I'll see you later Y/l/n"

"Bye, love you Johansson" I smile opening my car door.

"Yea love you too loser" She blows me a kiss getting into her car.

"Rude!" I see her wave to me from her car as it starts up. I chuckle climbing into my car and driving home. The rest of the day was boring, since Lizzie was on set of Sorry For Your Loss. But finally after hours she was home.

"Baby I'm home!" She yells walking into the living room.

"Hey belle, welcome home" I smile as she walks over dropping her bag on the floor.

She climbs onto my lap and gives me a soft kiss. "How was coffee with Scarlett?"

"It was good. I missed her" I hum happily, wrapping my arms around her waist. "How was your first day on set belle?"

"Pretty good, I missed you though" She whines cuddling up on my lap.

"I missed you too" I smile holding her close to me. "I missed you too.."