Part 18

We arrive back at the hospital, while we walk to my room Lizzie wraps her arm around my waist to keep me steady. When we open the door Tom almost tackles me to the floor hugging me tightly. "You scared us idiot!" I hear Lizzie sigh as she lets go of my waist.

"Im sorry Tom." I sigh nuzzling my face into his shoulder as he hugs me tighter.

"Ok ok let me hug my little sister now!" Ava says trying to pull Tom off of me.

"Fine." He groans letting go of me and stepping off to the side.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" Ava jumps forward starting to cry pulling me into a hug.

"Hey don't cry, I'm sorry" I sway us back and forth as she starts squeezing me tighter. "If you squeeze me any tighter I'm gonna pop Ava!"

"Sorry" She let's go of you and backs up making you laugh.

"My baby girl!" My mom runs over hugging me tightly starting to kiss my cheek over and over again.

"Mooom! Not in front of Tom and Lizzie!" I whine putting my hand on my cheek stopping her from kissing my cheek more.

"Don't you block my kisses young lady! You really scared us, so if I wanna kiss my baby in the cheek I'll do it" She moves my hand off my cheek and start kissing it again. I whine hearing Lizzie giggling, I look over at her. She's covering her mouth trying to muffle her giggles.

"Glad you think it's funny Lizzie" I roll my eyes at her when my mom finally stops.

"Go sit back on the bed now" My mom instructs pointing at the bed. I go to object but my mom gives me the don't back talk me look so I go and sit back on the bed. "I'll go get the doctor so he can actually clear you to leave"

"Ok mom..." I sigh as she leaves the room. I hear a chuckle so I look up at Ava who's looking at me with a smug look. "What?"

"You two dating now?" Ava looks at me then at Lizzie.

"Ava!" I get up and hit her with a pillow.

"Hey it's ok" Lizzie laughs grabbing the pillow from me and setting it down on the bed. "No we aren't dating"

"Yet..." I say quietly and look up at her. She's looking back at me with a big cheeky smile. "What's with the cheeky smile?"

"You said yet!" Lizzie wraps her arms around my neck kissing my cheek.

"What's with you guys and kissing my cheeks!" I whine. I watch Tom and Ava look at each other then back at me with a smirk. "Don't you dare" They both walk over kissing both of my cheeks. "No stop it! Why"

"Alright you three stop, the doctors here" My mom walks back in with the doctor behind her. They all left the room and the doctor did a little check up then cleared me to leave. He brought be crutches to help me walk, so I hop out of the room where everyone is.

As we are signing out I feel someone quickly hug me from behind. But I'm confused because Lizzie is standing next to me with her hand on mine. I peak behind me to see blonde hair, "Scar?"

"I came as soon as Tom told me you were awake and being discharged! You scared the hell out of us" Scarlett let's go of me and takes a step back.

"I know I'm sorry" I chuckle nervously as she glares at me for a moment. Then she sighs and her face softens.

"I have to get back to set which Lizzie you're gonna have to be on set tomorrow also" She looks at Lizzie who seems nervous.

"Wait. Have you been skipping going to work Lizzie?" I look over at her furrowing my brows at her.

"I've been.. pushing back when I need to be on set so I could stay with you.." She laughs nervously starting to twirl her hair around her finger.

"Lizzie.. you didn't have to do that. If you are needed at set you should go to set" I shake my head grabbing her hand.

"It's ok Y/n they were fine with it. She just has to go tomorrow" Scarlett assures me.

Lizzie smiles mouthing I love you. I chuckle then let out a sigh, "Ok.. if you say so. I'll see you tomorrow Scar"

"Wait are you coming to set?" She queries.

"Well yea I'm still needed to finish the movie I have scenes" I shrug at her.

"I'd object but I'm not even gonna argue with you and your stubbornness." Scarlett rolls her eyes at me, "I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye everyone!" She waves bye to us and leaves the hospital.

"Well you're all checked out Y/n" My mom walks back over smiling.

"Why don't you all come over to the house? We can hangout and have dinner" Lizzie offers making me smile.

"We'd love too!" My mom claps a little with a giggle.

"Sure I'm down" Tom says in a very monotone voice. I look him up and down confused then Lizzie grabs my hand smiling.

"Are you ok?" She furrows her brows squeezing my hand a little.

"Yea I'm fine. Sorry. Is Tom ok? Did you two fight?" I query watching Tom closely.

"He was mad at me..but it's fine. We will talk more later" She kisses my cheek softly and motions me to follow her. "Come on they're gonna leave without us" She laughs as I realize my mom, Ava and Tom had started walking away.

"Rude!" I yell after them as me and Lizzie start walking to them.

"Hurry up slow pokes!" Ava yells back at us making Lizzie laugh again. God I love her laugh.

"What?" She queries. I didn't realize I was staring at her.

"Nothing" I lean over kissing her cheek.

"Ok weirdo, let's pick up the pace a little." She teases starting to walk faster.

"Hey I'm on crutches you know" I scoff as she turns around to face me.

"Doesn't mean you can't be fast Y/l/n" she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Let's see then" I start going faster causing Lizzie to start laughing and turning back around. She quickly walks towards my mom and them. "Now you're going too fast!" I yell trying to pick up the pace. They stop at the door to wait for me, "Why was that so tiring?" I groan as they all chuckle. "Let's just go home" Lizzie smiles holding the door open for me and gives me a quick kiss as I walk past her. "Come on Belle"