Part 94

After hours of dancing and spending time with our family and friends, Lizzie and I hurry off to the honeymoon suite at the nearby hotel. Tom and Zendaya came up with the idea and even paid for the room for us to spend our first night there. When we arrive up to the suite, I unlock the door and open it up ready to go in when Lizzie stops me. "What is it belle?"

She turns to me with a playful smirk forming across her lips. "Carry me over the threshold!" She giggles grabbing on to my hands excitedly.

"Don't you want to wait until we go back home belle?" I chuckle trying to walk inside but she stands in front of me, pouting.

"You carry me through now... Then when we go home, I'll carry you!" She grins ear to ear as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I pause for a moment, raising a curious eyebrow at her then smirk teasingly. "You carry me?"

"Is there a problem with that?" She glares at me a little.

"Nothing. Just don't think you'd be able to." I shrug still keeping the smirk on my face.

"I can do it!" She huffs taking a step back.

"I'm sure you can darling, now come here so I can carry you." I go to pick her up but she pushes my hands away. I go to apologize thinking I upset her when she suddenly scoops me up in her arms holding me bridal style. She then walks inside all the way to the bed and drops me down on it.

"Told you I could." She huffs and walks over shutting the door.

"I knew you could belle. Now I get to carry you into our house." I smirk as she squints her eyes at me.

"You... You tricked me!" She jumps onto the bed pinning me down.

"I did no such thing!" I laugh as she rolls her eyes. Then she leans down kissing me passionately keeping me pinned down.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

She leans in close to my ear and whispers, "I'm going to go take this off.." Then she gets off of me, winks and takes a few steps away from me. She drops her dress around her ankles, steps out of it and sets it on one of the chairs.

"So you're not mad at me?" I ask reaching for her as she walks towards me but she pushes my hands away from her.

"Nope. And no touching yet." She blows me a kiss as she slowly starts unhooking her bra. "Take your dress off now my love." She smirks dropping her bra on the floor.

"I like when you take charge belle" I wink teasingly then stand up taking my dress off and laying it on top of hers. Once I turn back to her, she pushes me back on the bed again. I watch as she slowly takes off her underwear. She drops her underwear with her bra and begins walking towards me. She leans in for a kiss but then instead begins nibbling my earlobe. "Enough teasing darling." I wrap my arms around her standing up bringing her with me. I turn and drop her on the bed as she lets out a squeal of excitement.

"It was only a little bit" She bites down on her lip smiling as I climb on top of her. I giggle and lean down kissing her passionately. I feel Lizzie's hands trail down my back to unhook my bra. I take my bra off tossing it on the floor as she sits up with me, meeting my lips with hers again. She then flips us around and has me lay down before climbing back on top of me. She begins kissing down my neck slowly, leaving little love bites as she goes. She kisses along my breasts, down my belly and gets to my underwear. She smirks up at me before slowly pulling them down to my ankles. I push them off the rest of the way, Lizzie then kisses up my inner thigh as I bit my lip softly. I prop myself up on my elbows looking down at her, I sharply inhale feeling her tongue dip into me starting to untangle the knots in my lower abdomen. She moans into my causing vibrations sending tingles through my body. I let out a small moan gripping on to the sheets my legs beginning to quiver. She stops sitting back up, I whine in frustration as she smirks. "Don't worry love, we'll get to that." She hums before pressing her lips on to mine again. I wrap my arms around her ready to roll us over but she begins kissing down to my breasts again. She kisses one of them while softly massaging the other causing a small moan to escape my lips. She slowly moves along to the other side before kissing back up to my lips. 

Once her lips connect with mine again, I wrap my arms around her rolling us over so I'm on top of her again. I leave kisses down her neck, along her breasts taking my time. I begin massaging her breasts as I kiss down to her thighs. She reaches down tangling her hands in my hair as I position myself between her legs, slipping my arms under her thighs. She lets out a soft moan as I dip my tongue into her, beginning to untangle her knots. I moan into her while dipping my finger into her causing her to toss her head back in pleasure. Then she gets her bearings and rolls me over on my back keeping my head between her thighs. She begins slowly moving her hips back and forth, I reach up grabbing her waist to keep her steady. She moans as my tongue quickens untangling her bundle of nerves. Her breathing becomes heavier as she repositions herself, moving down now straddling my hips.  She starts grinding against me now bringing me the same pleasure as a stifled moan escapes my lips. She leans back grinding faster as her moans become louder with every movement. I manage to sit up grabbing her hips once again. She wraps her arms around me, digging her fingers into my back as she continues. Then she grabs onto my face smashing her lips hungrily into mine muffling our moans. She cries out beneath me as her walls start to crumble, her muffled moans filling my ears. Her cries still muffled as we both find sweet release, riding our high together. 

She collapses into my arms as our breathing starts to regulate. I lay down bringing her with me, she wraps her legs around mine and smiles up at me. "How was that for our first time as a married couple?" 

"Amazing as always." I lean down pecking her lips softly. "We have all night you know... If you're up for it, we can do a few more rounds." I smirk playfully, her eyes light up at my suggestion.

"I love you" She giggles cupping my cheeks in her hands and kissing me passionately.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" I chuckle as she rolls over on top of me. 

"Yes silly" She smiles giving me multiple kisses on my lips. 

"I love you more." I wrap my arms around her tightly as she giggles and kiss her deeply as we roll over on our sides. 

"Impossible" She runs her one hand through my hair kissing me again as she pulls the now messed up sheets over us with a small giggle. 

A/N:

Hey! I hope you all enjoyed this! It's the final smut of the book so I hope it was good. It took me a little bit but I hope you all still enjoy it! Ps sorry if there are any spelling errors lol.