Part 46

(The Next Day)
We had a short day at work today so I decided to go work out for a little before Lizzie gets home. I quickly put on my sports bra and leggings, put my hair up in a ponytail then drive off to the gym. I do mostly arm workouts, with some running on the treadmill for about 20 minutes plus a few other things in between. About two hours later I plop down on a bench taking the small towel I brought with me and wiping my face. Then I wrap it around the back of my neck and take a drink of my water. I see a guy walking towards me in the mirror, I roll my eyes getting up and walking past him before he can say anything. I don't want to deal with that. I quickly drive home and shower, then I sit down in a long sleeve shirt and sweats to wait for Lizzie to get home. A few hours later I hear the front door open and close. "Honey I'm h-" Before she could finish I ran over to her and pulled her into a loving kiss. "Well hi to you to my love, miss me?"

"Very much! Now get changed, we are going on a date! I actually need to change too" I grab her hand dragging her upstairs as she chuckles.

"A date? Where are we going for our date?" She queries as we enter our room.

"We are going dancing, or clubbing. Whichever one you wanna call it" I turn around kissing her again. "Is that ok with you?"

"That sounds amazing babe! I'll get changed" She kisses me then runs over to the closet.

I change into some skinny jeans, a black crop top and jean jacket. I turn around to see Lizzie in a black tank top and navy blue jeans. "Lookin good belle, as always"

"I could say the same to you hot stuff" She smirks wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me softly.

"I love you, now let's get going" I take her hand in mine and walk with her out of the house. We lock up and start off to the club. We walk in hand in hand and are immediately bombarded with loud music. "Is it bad that I've never been to a club before?" I lean over talking into her ear.

"It's ok babe! Let's get a drink then we can go dance. Just stay close!" She pulls me closer wrapping her arms around my forearm then she leads me to the bar. She orders a coke and rum and I just get a martini.

Once I get my drink Lizzie gives me a weird look. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

"A martini? I never would've thought you'd like them" She covers her mouth starting to giggle.

"What's so bad about a martini?" I raise an eyebrow at her taking a drink of my martini.

"No no nothing. Just didn't take you as a martini girl" She shrugs taking a drink of her coke and rum.

"And I didn't take you as a coke and rum girl. We learn something new everyday" I laugh kissing her softly. After we finish our drinks Lizzie pulls me onto the dance floor and starts dancing.

"Come on Y/n! Dance with me!" She grabs my hand spinning me around.

"Ok ok!" I laugh pulling her closer to me, she begins dancing on me. She turns around wrapping my arms around her as she dances. We danced and danced for what seemed like hours. "Belle! I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back!" I yell turning her around to face me.

"Ok baby! I'll go get us some more drinks!" She yells back kissing me before we go separate ways. I go pee, wash my hands then head back out on the dance floor. I look around for Lizzie when I see a glimpse of her dirty blonde hair. I start walking towards her noticing she's talking to someone. But who? "Get away from me! I don't want to talk to you!"

"Let me buy you one drink! Come on Lizzie!" Now I see. It's Robbie. "I just want to talk please"

"I think she told you to leave her alone" I stand next to Lizzie glaring over at Robbie.

"Baby you're back!" She kisses my cheek wrapping her arms around my forearm. "I'm sorry, I tried telling him to leave"

"It's fine belle." I smile over at her.

"Come on Lizzie! I love you, I miss you so much! I'm sorry I cheated on you, please take me back" Is this dude serious right now?

"No! I don't want to be with you Robbie!" Lizzie objects, her grip tightening around me.

"Please! Let's go somewhere and talk" he pleas.

"I suggest you fuck off before I make you" I growl stepping forward as he laughs.

"Yea ok. Lizzie come on, you know you miss me! Let's get back together, we can work this out!"

"That's enough! You need to leave!" I yell.

"Lizzie" He reaches for Lizzie, but I rip by arm away from her and stand in front of her. "Get out of my way! Let me talk to her"

"She's MY girlfriend! And she told you no. Take a hint pal" I feel Lizzies hands on my arm as she tries pulling me back.

"I don't know what she sees in you! You're nothing! We were together for two years and engaged! She loves me. You.. You're nothing but a play thing to her." He laughs then reaches past me and grabs Lizzie's arm. "Lizzie I just want to-"

I snapped, my anger now took over me as my fist connected to his jaw. He flew back a few feet holding onto his face. "Oh my god! Y/n!"

He got up, balling up his fist, "You made a big mistake bitch"

"No it's you who made a mistake" I step forward winding up my arm, slamming my fist right in the middle of his face. He falls backwards onto his ass, but I grab him by the collar of his shirt bringing him back up. I slam my fist into his cheek knocking him back on the floor. "Don't you dare disrespect my girl! You make me sick. Saying you love her, what a load of bullshit!" I spit as he gets back up from the floor, everyone now watching what's happening.

"You little bitch..." He spits blood out into the floor. "Lizzie how can you be with her!? She's abusive and and doesn't even have a dick!" He exclaims, did I hit him too hard or something?

I grab him by his shirt collar again, "At least when we have sex, I get her to finish" I smirk shoving him back onto the floor. "Don't you ever touch her again. You hear me?"

"Baby we should go!" Lizzie grabs my arm pulling me towards her. I look around to see people staring and whispering to each other.

"Let's go" I grab her hand pulling her out of the bar. We get outside to our car and I turn around, "Belle I'm sorry I-" Before I could finish Lizzie pushes me up against the car, smashing her lips onto mine.

"Let's go home.." She whispers against my lips sending chills down my spine.