Part 61

I run inside to see Tom and Lizzie finishing up the food they had been cooking. "That smells great!" I walk over to the two of them and kiss Lizzie on the cheek.

"It'll taste good too. I promise" Tom says with a smile then winks at me.

"I hope so. Because knowing you, you can't-" Before I can continue Lizzie shoves a fork full of food into my mouth. I chew a few times then swallow, "Oh wow that really is good! You did wonders with him my love" I smile giving her a kiss.

"Um where's my praise? I cooked and she helped!" He complains rolling his eyes at me.

"Sorry sorry. You did a great job Tom" I pull him into a hug.

"Thank you" He hugs me back then steps away peaking out the window.

"What are you looking at?" She asks going to look out the window.

I quickly grab her and pull her into me, "Why don't you come see for yourself belle?" I smile kissing her softly.

"What did you do?" She smiles raising an eyebrow at me.

"Come and see" I take her hand in mine and lead her out into the backyard.

"Whoa baby.. is this what you were doing while we were cooking!?" She gasps turning back to me grabbing onto my shoulders.

"That's exactly what I was doing darling" I chuckle pecking her lips. "It's date night, you didn't know?" I tilt my head to the side slightly and laugh.

"Of course not! You kept it a secret" She lightly flicks my forehead playfully. "I love it though my love" She hums grabbing onto my face and kissing me softly.

"Then shall we get started?" I smile wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Here's your food" Tom walks out with two plates in his hands and a smile on his face.

"Tom, you knew about this didn't you?" She glares at him as he hands us our plates.

"I did indeed. Thanks for the help with dinner!" He says kissing her cheek lightly. "Have a nice time, I'll be in my room if you need me" He then kisses my cheek and walks back inside.

"It's so beautiful out here baby" Lizzie looks over with me to the wooden chairs sat next to each other.

"I'm glad you like it, I thought it'd be a cute little date for us" I smile as we both take a seat in the chairs.

"It's adorable, thank you" She leans over kissing me gently. We begin eating and talking, enjoying the night sky and the warm fire. After we finish eating I set my plate down on the grass and look over at Lizzie. She stands up and walks over to me sitting on my lap.

"Well hi belle" I wrap my arms around her waist as she curls up on my lap.

"I've missed this. I'm glad I get to be here with you" I hear her sigh in a happy tone.

"I've missed this too. I'm so glad you're here, I love you so much"

"I love you too" She looks up at me smiling, I smile back admiring her.

"Hey, let's lay on the blanket and look at the stars" I kiss her gently, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'd love that" She gets up grabbing my hands and pulling me up with her. We lay down on the blanket, she lays her head on my chest and her arm draped along my stomach.

"You know, I'm so glad you let me come and stay with you while we filmed Avengers" I put my hand softly on her cheek having her look up at me.

"I'm glad your apartment plans fell through. Though, I know I would've fallen for you even if you hadn't come to stay with me" She sighs and looks back up at the stars.

"I fell for you the moment I saw you. So either way I would've been in love with you" I kiss the top of her head and look up at the stars.

"You're cute, I love you Y/n" She turns over and rests her chin on her hand that rests on my chest.

"I love you too Lizzie" I smile wrapping my arms around her kissing her lovingly. "You're beautiful"

"You're gorgeous" She grabs my face bringing me on top of her.

"We're supposed to be watching the stars darling. Not making out" I chuckle as she kisses me again.

"We have a lot of kissing to make up for" She shrugs, giggling a little before kissing me once again.

"Good point miss Olsen" I chuckle and give her a long passionate kiss. "But I kinda want to cuddle under the stars for now"

"Ok my love" She kisses me and has me roll back over on my back. We lay there for awhile, then Lizzie gets up grabbing our plates.

"What are you doing belle?" I sit up looking over at her.

"It's late, I'm gonna shower then we can cuddle in bed" She walks over to me as I stand up from the blanket.

"Sounds good my love" I smile, she kisses me gently and walks into the house. I watch her walk back into the house. So I fold up the blanket, turn off the lights and put out the fire. I walk inside with the blanket putting it away then knock on Tom's door.

"Come in" I open the door to see him standing by his bed with a towel on his head. "Oh hey, how was your little date?"

"It was good. Thanks for distracting her" I smile as he puts the towel down on the bed and slips on a white T-shirt.

"It's no problem, anything for my best friend" He smiles walking over to the door. "Where's Lizzie now?"

"Taking a shower. We are gonna just relax in bed now. So I thought I'd come see what you were doing"

"I just got out of the shower myself. I'll let you two rest, I'm pretty tired too" He chuckles stretching his arms up above his head.

"Alright, goodnight Tommy"

"Night Y/n/n" He smiles and shuts his door. I walk into the kitchen cleaning up our dishes when I hear the shower water turn off.

"Lizzie must be done" I finish up in the kitchen, turn off the light and walk back into my room. When I walk in I see Lizzie sitting down on the bed with her towel wrapped around her. "Hey belle, ready for bed?"