Part 42

"Now?" I chuckle nervously as Lizzie walks towards me.

"Yes now my love" She grabs my hands pulling me into her. Then she grabs my face planting a gentle kiss on my lips. "What's going on?"

"Just... comments are getting to me." I sigh grabbing onto her wrists. "I've been trying my best not to think about it since the twins were coming"

"Baby.." She whispers, putting her forehead against mine.

"I know I should be used to the hate but, I hate it. I hate getting comments telling me you're too good for me, I shouldn't be with you, and so much more.." I groan wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling my face in her shoulder.

"Hey they don't know about our relationship in depth. They don't know how amazingly you treat me.." She wraps her arms around me squeezing me tightly. "If anything you're too good for me"

"Well that's just not true" I chuckle pulling back to meet her gaze.

"Whatever you say my love. But remember, don't listen to them. I love you, and we can-"

"-Get through this together" I interrupt her, finishing her sentence. She rolls her eyes squeezing me tighter and swaying us back and forth. "I love you too. I know we can, it's just some days it gets to me.."

"Hm.. well when they get to you, you can tell me babe. You know this" She smiles at me holding onto my face again.

"I know.. I just don't want to bother you with it or anything" I shrug slightly frowning as Lizzie rolls her eyes. "What?"

"You're cute babe" She giggles kissing my nose gently, "I promise you that it won't bother me or anything. I wanna know when you feel like this, so then I can make you feel better"

"Ok belle I'll let you know.. but you have to let me know when you feel like this too! Because then I'll make you feel better" I pull her closer kissing her softly.

"I'll definitely tell you baby" She wraps her arms around my neck kissing me again. I tap her thighs, hoisting her up. She wraps her legs around my waist straddling me. She giggles against my lips as I start walking upstairs. She deepens the kiss as we walk into our room. Before I can drop her down on the bed my phone starts ringing.

"It's probably no one" I shrug it off sitting her down on the bed. She scoots back bringing me on top of her. Then my phone rings again, "I'm just gonna..." I reach for my phone putting it on silent and tossing it to the side. I lean back down kissing Lizzie when her phone starts ringing. "Oh my god"

"It's Tom" She chuckles as I groan rolling off her and laying on the side of her. "Hey Tom"

"Hey! Why isn't Y/n answering? Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine Tom! She's ok she's right here" Lizzie tells him, I shake my head No as she laughs.

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure, here" Lizzie hands me her phone making me groan.

"Heyyyy Tom"

"Why were you ignoring me?"

"Maybe cause I was in the MIDDLE of something IMPORTANT" I groan as Lizzie gets up from the bed and walks into the bathroom.

"Well I'm SORRY I wanted to check on my best friend" He scoffs.

"Ok ok I'm sorry, you just called at the wrong time"

"I forgive you. Now how was dinner?"

"Good actually, really good! I think the twins really like me."

"That's great Y/n! Im glad you had a good night"

I go to say something when the bathroom door opens. I look over to see Lizzie in nothing but a towel. "I-Is that all Tom?"

"Are you ok about earlier?"

"Im fine! Im great, Lizzie helped"

"Im glad she helped I-"

As Tom goes on I watch Lizzie drop her towel, then she motions me into the bathroom walking back into the bathroom. "Hey uh I gotta go! I love you, thanks for checking up on me! Talk to you tomorrow bye!" Before he can say anything else I hang up the phone and quickly run into the bathroom to Lizzie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The Next Morning)

I slowly open my eyes as the sun light shines through the curtains into my eyes. I rub the tiredness from my eyes then look down at Lizzie peacefully sleeping on my chest. I find myself smiling down at her, I kiss the top of her head and sigh happily. "I'm gonna miss waking up like this..." Then Lizzie's phone starts going off. I look over to see Toms name on her phone. I reach over and answer. "Hello?"

"Y/n! Finally I've been calling you!"

"Sorry my phones on silent... and on the floor. What's up?"

"What's up!? You need to get your ass on set! We are starting to film!"

"Shit shit shit. Lizzie, Lizzie baby you need to get off me"

"You're lucky I love you and I was able to stall for you. Now get your ass down here!"

"I'm coming! Bye!" I hang up and put Lizzie's phone back. "Belle, can you at least roll off of me?" I shake her softly causing her to groan and roll off of me. "Love you!" I kiss her cheek and quickly get up. I put clothes on, brush my hair and teeth. Once I'm ready and grab my phone, I run to Lizzie's side of the bed kissing her cheek. "I'll be back later, I love you" There's no answer, I chuckle and kiss her forehead. I then quickly run out of the house and drive off to set.

Once I arrive I'm met with Tom, "Finally! Come on let's get you to hair and makeup" He grabs my arm starting to drag me to the trailer.

"Thanks for covering for me Tommy" I smile as he continues dragging me.

"Yea yea no problem. But don't make it a thing. Be on time from now on ok?" He looks back at me with a stern look on his face.

"I won't! I'll make sure to have my phone off silent next time"

"Good! Now let's get you ready"

A/N:
I know I skipped the smut again I'm sorry! But I promise I'll do a smut chapter soon! Well I'll try, and hopefully it'll be good 😅soon I promise