Part 10

"Y..You what!? You like me!? What are you on about?" I watch him take a deep breathe as I squeeze his arms waiting for an answer.

"I like you. I've liked you for a long time now. I was... I was gonna tell you." I shake my head in disbelief, letting go of his arms stepping back a few steps.

"You're lying!" Tom slowly shakes his head. "How long? How long have you been feeling this way!?"

"I don't know.. a few years now. Ever since.. you know. Her." He sighs wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his jacket.

"What!? Oh my god. Tom" I groan frustratedly as I run my hands through my hair. "You should've told me sooner!" I slap his arm.

"Ow! It wouldn't have made a difference!" He pouts rubbing his arm.

"When we were younger I had a crush on you" I sigh as his jaw drops to the floor.

"What!?"

"When we were young like, teen years. I had been seeing you a lot because you were in the states and i don't know." I watch as his face drops.

"So I had a chance!?" He yells putting his hands on the side of his head.

"Back then yea but now?... I like Lizzie Tom.. I'm sorry" I sigh shrinking away.

"Damn it! Are you kidding me??" He grabs his hair pulling in frustration.

"I thought it'd never happen and then I met..." I look off as my sentence trails off.

"That's why I wanted you to stay in my apartment, why I kept pushing it. I should've just told you.." Tom groans putting his hands over his eyes.

"I'm sorry Tom.. you're my best friend and I love you. You've been my rock since we were 8 years old..." I take a deep breathe feeling tears start welling up in my eyes and let out a small sigh.

"I know... and you're my best friend. Who I have a crush on. God" He sighs shoving his hands in his pockets.

"If it was meant to happen Tommy I think it'd happen by now.." I smile as he rolls his eyes.

"Don't call me that you know I don't like it" Tom grumbles at me.

"I know that's why I called you it." I stick my tongue out at him making him chuckle lightly. "I'm sorry I really am."

"You really like her huh?" He checks.

"I do.. I really like her." I look down at my feet awkward.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me, I look up as Tom hugs me tightly. "I called it"

"Shut up" I wrap my arms around him slapping his back lightly as Tom laughs. "We should head back, it's late"

"Yea you're right, you have something to ask Lizzie and I'm gonna go home" Tom smile holding up his arm for me to take. "Come on its cold and I'll protect you"

"You're a dork" I laugh wrapping my arms around his arm and we walk back home to Lizzie's. "Who's car is that?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's the neighbor or something" He shrugs walking up to his car. "I'll see you later"

"Bye" I smile softly waving as he gets in the car. I walk back into the house shutting the door. "Lizzie!?" I yell but no answer. "What's that noise?" I assume she's in her room so I walk upstairs towards Lizzie's room. "Lizzie-" I open the door to see Lizzie and Robbie kissing.

Lizzie pushes Robbie away and looks over at me standing at the door. "Y/n!? This isn't what it looks like!" I feel my heart break as she takes a step away from Robbie.

"So I didn't just see you and your ex fiancé kissing?" I bite the inside of my cheek trying to keep my composure.

"Well yea.. but-" she starts but I put my hand up stopping her.

"That's what I thought. I have to go." I slam her door shut and run downstairs.

"Y/n!" I hear Lizzie yell from upstairs. I make it to the door not realizing how fast Lizzie ran downstairs. I open the door but Lizzie pushes the door slamming it shut. "You're not leaving!"

"Let me go Lizzie I don't want to talk to you" I keep my hand on the doorknob. 

"No! Listen-"

"I don't want to listen Lizzie! I want to leave!" I turn around as tears start falling down my face. She reaches for my face but I swat her hands away.

"He kissed me Y/n! I pushed him away! I didn't want to kiss him" She explains tearfully.

"You pushed him away when you heard me walk in!" I pull at the end of my sleeve wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"No I didn't hear you come in! I pushed him away then that's when I saw you"

"Why should I believe you Lizzie?? How can I? Whys Robbie here in the first place?" I ask crossing my arms waiting for her answer.

"Y/n come on-"

"No! Why is he here Lizzie?" I feel angry tears well up in my eyes.

"He.. he was asking me to get back together with him.. but I told him no!" She steps forward grabbing my shoulders.

"So that's why you were kissing him?" I clench my jaw seeing Robbie start down the stairs. "I don't wanna talk anymore. Just leave me alone!" I push her hands off of me.

"Y/n wait please!"

I ignore her running out the door slamming the door behind me. "I need to get out of here. Fuck my keys are inside!" I shake my head deciding to run to Toms apartment. I feel hot tears fall down my face as I run out into the street. I look to the side seeing a car speeding towards me, "No!"

A/N:
So I decided to change this chapter from Lizzie and Robbie sleeping together to Lizzie and Robbie kissing. I don't want to make Lizzie seem like a bitch and a whore so I think it actually would be better if I changed it to them kissing. Hopefully you all enjoy this better😅