Part 86

Today Lizzie and Scarlett went wedding dress shopping, so I'm hanging out with Tom at his house. "So how's the house hunting going?" Tom queries, breaking the silence that had formed.

"It's going fine. We haven't had much time since she just finished filming Sorry For Your Loss." I sit back on the couch more situating myself, "But we have found two houses that we like, we just haven't been able to choose one."

"Would you like a third opinion?" He offers.

"Technically it'd be a fourth" I chuckle as he looks at me confused. "We asked Scarlett and she wasn't much help. She said she liked them both and couldn't help."

"Maybe I'll be more help." He laughs scooting over, sitting closer to me. "Here let me see the options" I hand him my phone with the options already up for him to look at.

After a few minutes of him scrolling he hand my phone back to me. "So?"

"I think I need to see the houses." He gets up from the couch stretching.

"What? You can't decide just from the pictures?" I raise an eyebrow at him curiously.

"Nope. So let's go" He grabs my arm and pulls me up off the couch.

"You just want something to do, don't you?" I squint my eyes at him as he just smiles at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Come on let's go!" He pushes me towards the door making me laugh.

"Stop pushing me!" I smack his hands away laughing as he rolls his eyes. We walk out of the house and to the car, once we get in I get a text from Scarlett.

Scar🕷️:
Look at my lunch date 😘

Y/n😜:Wow who's that beautiful woman you're having lunch with?😍

Y/n😜:
Wow who's that beautiful woman you're having lunch with?😍

Scar🕷️:
You should know 😜

Y/n😜:
Oh I know who that is. It's my gorgeous fiancé 😘

Scar🕷️:
I thought I'd send you a photo and tell you we are still dress shopping. Just taking a break

Y/n😜:
That's fine. Take your time 😄 I'm taking Tom to look at the houses

Scar🕷️:
Hey I want to look at them too 😭

Y/n😜:
You can see the one we end up buying 😉

"Y/n. Can you drive to the houses? Or are we just going to sit here" Tom complains while messing with the radio.

"Sorry, yea I'll go" I roll my eyes as he sits back smiling.