Part 49

(Two Days Later)
I'm woken up by kisses being left all on my face, I squint my eyes open to see Lizzie smiling down at me. "Lizzie.. what are you doing?" I groan tiredly.

"Getting you cute butt to wake up!" She says in an excited tone.

"What time is it?" I yawn and reach up, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes.

"About 10 in the morning. Now get up! Come on!" She begins jumping on the bed, on her knees.

"5 more minutes!" I groan turning onto my side, facing her side of the bed.

"Fine, 5 more minutes then you have to get up" She huffs getting off of my legs.

"Thank you belle" I smile closing my eyes. Then I feel the bed move like she jumped again. I open my eyes to see her laying down next to me. "You're joining me for my 5 minutes belle?"

"Yep. I told you, you're not leaving my sight other than work. Lucky for us we don't have work today" She giggles scooting closer to me on the bed.

"That's true- wait.. you do have work today I thought?" I furrow my brows at her confused as she starts biting her bottom lip.

"I may or may not have called in sick so I could be here with you all day" She smiles nervously after.

I gasp exaggeratedly, "Lizzie Olsen you lied? For me?" She nods silently making me laugh, so I lean forward placing a soft kiss against her lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" I lay my arm across her side as she cuddles up on me.

"Well since you took the day off I have to ask. Do you have anything special planned?" I query kissing her forehead.

"I was thinking.. once we get up we can drive to that coffee shop and then walk to the park. Walk around some, just cute little things.. this is your last day here" A frown tugs at the corners of her mouth.

"Hey.." I scoot closer to her while bringing her into me kissing her forehead. "Don't worry, I'll be back here in no time. It's only a few months. And we can visit eachother every now and then. We'll FaceTime and call as much as we can. Text throughout the day. We'll get through this, together" I hold my hand up to her smiling.

"Together" She smiles putting her hand on mine and interlocks our fingers. "Come on 5 minutes is over" She kisses me, gets up and pulls me up with her.

"Ok fine" I whine. So we quickly change and head over to the coffee shop. When we get there Lizzie has me sit down while she orders us our drinks. I find myself admiring her, she looks so cute in her ponytail and black hat. Watching her stand there waiting for our drinks, I feel happy. But at the same time, there's sadness. Sad because I know tomorrow I'll have to leave for a few months without her.

"Baby? You're staring" I didn't even notice Lizzie walk up to me. She giggles motioning me to get up, "Here you go my love"

She hands me my drink as I stand up, "Thank you belle" I give her a small peck on the lips then take her free hand in mine.

One we are out of the coffee shop, we head out towards the park. "Thank god it's nice out today" I hear her sigh happily.

"Even if it was pouring down rain, I'd love every second with you" I smile looking over at her, "Then we could dance in the rain, I always thought that'd be romantic to do with someone. Alas no one ever wants to do that"

"I'll do it with you baby!" She giggles kissing my cheek. I notice her then look down at the floor as her grip on my hand tightens.

"Are you ok belle?" I check, squeezing her hand slightly.

"You asked your exes to dance in the rain?" She looks over at me sadly.

"Come here" I stop us and sit down on the bench we started to pass by. She sits down next to me with a sigh. I wrap my arm around the back of her waist prompting her to lean her head on my shoulder. "I only ever suggested it to two of my exes and they both said no. Any other ex of mine I never even asked I just knew they didn't like it." I lay my head on hers, "But I'm glad they never wanted to do that. Because that means it's gonna be a you and I thing" Lizzie looks up at me tearfully, "Wow hey don't cry my-"

Before I finish my sentence she smashes her lips onto mine. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smile resting my forehead against hers.

"I want it to be a you and I thing" She whispers.

"Anything for you belle" I kiss her softly then stand up pulling her with me. "Let's continue our walk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you made me my favorite for dinner too! You're too good to me love" I kiss the top of her head while she lays cuddling on top of me later that night.

"Oh hush" She chuckles kissing my jawline softly. "I love when you're English accent comes out"

"Oh yea? It does happen every now and then huh?" I smile as she starts scooting up on me.

"Yep and it's cute. Hot too very hot" She wiggles her eyebrows at me making me laugh.

"Is that so?" I chuckle rolling on top of her pressing my lips softly on hers. "You're a dork" I kiss her again and again making her giggle, "I'm gonna miss you so much"

"I'm gonna miss you too. I'll come see you as soon as I can" She smiles against my lips before kissing me again. "You wanna know what else is cute?" She smirks.

"What?" I kiss her again making this one longer than the last.

"You're cute little snort" She says against my lips.

"Hey that wasn't cute!" I hiss, sitting on top of her as she laughs. "It's not funny Lizzie!"

"It's pretty funny my love!" She giggles biting her bottom lip, looking up at me.

"Let's see how funny it is when you snort!" Before she could answer I grab onto her sides and begin tickling her.

"Y/n! Stop! No tickling!" She says in between laughter. "Baby!!" She kicks her feet trying to get me off of her.

"This is for tickling me the other day!" I laugh.

"I'm gonna slap you!" She exclaims trying to swat my hands away from her sides.

Then finally she let out a cute little snort. "Now THAT was a cute snort belle!" I remove my hands from her sides as she covers her face with her hands.

"I hate you"

"Aw come on that was cute! Yours was actually cute babe, unlike mine." I grab her wrists moving her hands away from her face. "I love you"

"I love you too... I guess" She rolls her eyes at me.

"You guess!?" I exclaim making her laugh. "I take offense to that. I'm hurt babe, really"

She rolls her eyes again, sits up and wraps her arms around my neck. "Just shut up and kiss me dork"

"Don't have to tell me twice" I chuckle kissing her as she leans back on to the couch. I don't want to leave tomorrow.. man.. I'm gonna miss this.