Part 68

"Do you have to go?" I whine burying my face in Lizzie's shoulder.

"Sadly yes I have to leave my love" She chuckles lightly, swaying us back and forth and she hugs me tightly. "I'll see you again in no time I promise"

"I don't want you to go! I'm gonna miss you so much" I groan keeping my face in her shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too! I'll see you soon baby" She squeezes me tightly, rubbing circles on my back.

"You still haven't let her go Y/n? You've been attached to her for a half hour love" Tom laughs walking out from his room seeing me and Lizzie hugging in the living room.

"I don't want her to go Tommy!" I look over at him whining.

"I know but you'll see her soon. I'm sure we can get a few days off so you can go be with Lizzie" He says trying to reassure me.

"Shush" I huff and put my face in her shoulder once again.

"My love, I have to go. Come on you can drive me to the airport" She grabs my face softly bringing it up to be face to face with her. "Let's say bye when we get there ok?"

"Ok" I pout making her laugh a little. "I'll put your bag in the car, you say bye to Ava and Tom"

"Deal" She smiles kissing me softly then walks over to Ava. I grab her suitcase seeing her hugging Ava which makes me smile. I quickly put her things in the car and walk back into the house to see her now hugging Tom. Then she hurries over to me grabbing my face and kissing me again. "Ready?"

"No but let's go. I'll be back you two" I wave to Tom and Ava as we leave the house. As we drive to the airport I complain a little bit more about Lizzie having to leave. We arrive at the airport and I decide to walk her all the way tot where she needed to be. When we get there I pull her off the the side and pull her into a hug. "I really am gonna miss you. I wish you could stay. Or I could go with you"

"I know my love, I'm gonna miss you too. We'll be back in each other's arms in no time! Trust me" She giggles lightly as she cups my cheeks in her hands.

"I'll come visit you next time. I miss your bed" I sigh as she laughs and kisses me softly.

"You're silly babe"

"Now boarding flight 36 LA California"

"That's me. I love you so much baby" She wraps her arms around my neck kissing me passionately.

"I love you more belle. I'll see you soon" I smile against her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Call me when you land"

"I will. I'll see you soon" She starts kissing me over and over again, then on the last kiss she makes it more passionate. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smile letting go of her. I wave to her as she walks up to show the worker her ticket. She turns around waving to me one last time before she disappears into the terminal. I sigh and quickly make my way out of the airport attempting to not get recognized. I successfully made it back to my car and drive back to the house to Tom and Ava.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV:
After I landed I had called Y/n and talked to her the whole way home. Once I got home she had to go to set so I called Chris and am having him come over. I waited for him until finally I hear a knock on my door. So I quickly get up and answer the door, "Hey Liz!" He smiles hugging me tightly. "How was your little vacation?" He asks as I let him into my house.

"Hey Chris! It was amazing! I had so much fun" I smile walking into the living room with him and sitting down on my couch.

"That's great, I'm glad you had fun" He smiles taking a seat on my couch as well. "Hey uh, I think I saw Robbie outside your house"

"What!? When!?" I exclaim looking over at him in a panic.

"Just when I pulled up. I pulled into your driveway and saw a guy running from your yard to the street. When I got out of my car he was gone" He sighs putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you were here. You must've scared him off. Why was he in my yard? I don't like this.." I look down at my hands starting to play with the ring on my hand.

"Hey it's ok. Hopefully he won't be here again. And if he is just let me know, or Y/n and Tom. We won't let him do anything to you" He scoots over bringing me in for a hug.

"Thank you Chris" I chuckle hugging him tightly back. "I'll make sure to let you know as well as Y/n and Tom"

"Good. Now do you want me to stay here? Or do you want to go to Scarlett's?" He checks.

"I miss my bed. So can you stay here?" I ask scooting over a little bit as he chuckles.

"That's fine, I don't mind staying." He smiles leaning back on the couch.

"Thank you. You can take the guest room" I smile reaching forward for my tv remote.

"No problem Liz. Sounds good, do you wanna watch tv before bed?" He asks.

"Id like that" I smile turning the tv on. I miss Y/n already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:
I wake up alone in bed with a pillow in my arms. I turn over to look at my phone to see what time it is. I groan rolling back over hugging the pillow tightly. "Y/n get up!" I hear Tom yell from the other side of the door. "You have to get ready to go!"

"I'll be up in a minute!" I yell back to him now putting my face into my pillow. "I want Lizzie" I whine to myself hugging the pillow tighter. After a few minutes I finally get up and get ready for work. I send Lizzie a good morning text then leave to work with Tom.