Part 25

"It's amazing! Thank you Tommy!!" I giggle pulling Tom into a big hug as he groans.

"Yea yea you're welcome" I hear him chuckle as he hugs me tighter.

"I really appreciate you Tom, I hope you know that" I look up at him and smile softly.

"I know, I appreciate you too" He smiles planting a small kiss on my forehead. "Hangout time?"

"Yep! We still have two hours before Lizzie comes home so let's go!"

Lizzie's POV:
"Not that I don't enjoy hanging out with you Scar but why'd you want to hangout all of a sudden?" I query as me and Scarlett sit at a small cafe in the back where no one really is.

"I mean I wanted to hangout just us, it's been awhile. I missed my friend" She smiles taking a sip of her coffee.

"Y/n told you to huh?" I chuckle as she almost choked on her coffee in surprise.

"What??"

"It's ok you can tell me" I laugh.

"Ok yes she did but! But I did want to hangout with you anyway! I promise! I do miss you and hanging out with my friend" She assured me as I sit back smiling.

"I've missed hanging out with you too Scar! Can you tell me why Y/n asked though?" I query, curious on what Y/n's reasoning was.

"That's a surprise, so why don't we just keep hanging out till you have to go" Scarlett suggests holding up her coffee to cheers.

"You're right" I smile touching my cup to hers cheering and taking a drink. So that's what we did, we talked and ended up going back to her house for about an hour. Then once it hit 7:00 I said bye to her and went back home. When I get home Tom is walking out to his car, "Hey Tom"

"Oh hey Lizzie, you're right on time. Enjoy your date!" He pulls me into a hug once I get closer to him.

"Thanks Tom, I'll see you later" I smile as he lets go of me.

"Ok, see you later" He smiles back and walks over to his car.

I wave bye to him before walking into the house. I set my bag down looking around, "I'm home love!" I yell, shortly after I hear her starting towards the front door.

"Hi belle! How was hanging out with Scar?" She queries crunching over to me and giving me a small kiss.

"It was fun, I had a good time! What about hanging out with Tom? Did you have fun?" I smile wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I did have fun thank you for asking belle. Are you ready for our date now?" She asks with a big smile on her face.

"Shouldn't I change into something nicer?" I raise a curious eyebrow at her.

She steps back looking me up and down, "No you look beautiful in what you're wearing now. You look beautiful in whatever you wear" She steps forward again grabbing my chin softly kissing me. "Come on I have something to show you" She says motioning me to follow her.

I start following her towards the back door a little confused. Why are we going to the backyard? She opens the door putting her hand up for me to wait. She takes a few steps outside, turns around and motions me to come out. When I step outside it's amazing. There's lights stringed along the house and up around the picnic table outside. The table has a blanket over it with two candles, two plates of food and silverware. She has a little speaker hooked up to her phone not too far from the table playing quiet music. "Y/n.. this is amazing! It's beautiful.. thank you" I walk over to her grabbing her face and smashing my lips onto hers.

"I'm glad you like it belle, I had Tom help so thank him too later" She winks and drops her crutches leading me to the table. Before she goes to the other side of the table she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"You even cooked too? How are you so amazing?" I giggle as she sits down on the bench.

"Only for you belle" She blows me a kiss making me smile. We start to eat and I can feel Y/n keep looking up at me, so I look up and meet her gaze. "Heh.. uh how is it?" She queries 

"It's amazing! You know I love your cooking love" I reach over putting my hand on hers and I feel her body relax.

We continue eating and talking some and when we finish Y/n stands up and changes the song. She limps over to me holding her hand out, "May I have this dance?"

"You want to dance with that boot on?" I tease making her roll her eyes at me.

"Nothing is gonna stop me from making this date even better, not even this stupid boot! Now come dance with me belle" She laughs as I take her hand in mine. She pulls me up from my seat and brings me closer to her. I wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps her securely around my waist. I smile giving her a peck on the lips then rest my head on her shoulder as we begin swaying back and forth. "How are you liking the date so far belle?"

"I love it, this is really truly amazing Y/n" I pull back resting one hand on her cheeks as we continue to sway.

"Hopefully it's gonna be even better" I smile leaning forward and kissing her softly. She rests her forehead on mine taking a deep breathe making me a little nervous. She takes a step back taking both my hands in hers. "Lizzie I've had feelings for you the day I met you. And when we kissed that night after our little movie date I knew I was falling in love with you. I want to be with you so I'm done waiting around. Lizzie Olsen will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I throw my arms around her neck kissing her passionately. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting you to ask me that" I giggle against her lips.

"I love you belle"

"I love you too babe!" I press my lips back onto hers tangling my fingers in her hair. She wraps her arms around my waist lifting me in the air and spinning us around. I really love this girl, with all my heart.

A/N:
Sorry if there are any spelling errors I'm really tired haha 🥲😂