Part 41

The whole time during dinner I was pretty silent. Lizzie and the twins have been talking and catching up so I don't think they've notice much. Well the twins, I'm sure Lizzie realized because she kept looking over at me every now and then. After dinner I offer to wash the dishes, surprisingly Lizzie went for it. While I cleaning the dishes I feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Hey belle, what are you doing in here?"

"Hi my love, I came to check on you. You were awfully quiet during dinner" Lizzie kisses my cheek as I look back at her.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking" I smile leaning back and giving her a kiss. I then go back to cleaning feeling her grip around me get tighter.

"Are you ok?" She moves to the side of me looking at me.

"I'm fine" I look over at her with a smile, I can tell she doesn't believe me. She's now squinting her eyes at me then she grabs my face furrowing her brows.

"Baby.." She frowns at me.

"We'll talk about it when your sisters leave. For now let's go visit with them, ok belle?" I check while drying my hands off.

"Promise you'll tell me when they leave?" She sticks out her bottom lip pouting.

I turn to face her, grab her face softly and give her a loving kiss. "Pinkie promise"

"Ok love" She leans forward kissing me again. "I'll meet you in the living room"

"I'll be out in a minute" I smile kissing her nose causing her to scrunch up her nose cutely.

She walks back into the living room so I continue cleaning the dishes. A few minutes later I finish up and walk back into the living room where the girls sit on the couch chatting. "Oh and there she is now" Lizzie smiles at me causing the twins to look over at me.

"Come sit!" MK smiles patting our chair next to the couch.

I smile taking a seat in the chair, "We were just talking about you" Ash chimes in, I watch Lizzie smack her legs causing her to laugh.

"Oh? Good things I hope" I chuckle seeing Lizzie lean back covering her face. "What?"

"Nothing nothing" MK looks over at Lizzie who I hear groan from the middle of them. I look from Lizzie to the twins very confused.

"Should I be concerned?" I raise an eyebrow at them making Lizzie shake her head no.

"No nothing to be concerned about" MK shakes her head.

"You know.. we just asked Lizzie how you are in bed" Ash admits, I can feel my cheeks burn. Lizzie sits up and slaps her leg causing her to burst into laughter.

"O-Oh?" I say then clear my throat.

"But she refused to say anything" MK chuckles nudging Lizzie's arm.

"I'm not telling!" She groans sitting back again.

I smirk and lean forward resting my chin on my hand. "No no I'd like to hear what you think belle"

"No!" She exclaims sitting up abruptly making us all erupt in laughter. "I hate you all"

"We love you too Liz!" MK and Ash tackle Lizzie back into the couch.

"It's ok Belle we can talk about it later" I tease her some more.

"Don't make me come over there" She sits up and glares at me.

"What? All I wanna know is what you think of me in bed" I wink causing her to do the Wanda head tilt.

"Shut up"

"Make me" I challenge her with a smirk formed across my lips.

Suddenly Lizzie gets up and climbs onto my lap, she grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around her waist as I hear her sisters Ooing in the background. "Are you done now my love?"

"I don't know, I'm tempted to keep going if you're gonna kiss me like that" I smirk as she rolls her eyes at me.

She moves her hair to the side and gives me a peck on the lips. "I love you, but save the teasing for when people aren't here"

"Fine no more teasing tonight" I put my hands up in defeat making her giggle and kiss me again. "I love you too" I watch her climb off my lap and sit back in between the twins.

"That was fun to watch" Ash laughs at Lizzies groaning. MK pushes Ash by the arm rolling her eyes. "What? It was funny! I'm just messing with her" She laughs hugging onto Lizzie.

I smile watching them go back and forth, then MK looks over at me noticing my silence. "You're doing a lot better than Robbie when we first met him" She says taking me by surprise.

"I am?" I raise an eyebrow and rub the back of my neck.

"Oh yea definitely!" Ash chimes in, now all three of them are looking over at me.

"He was trying way too hard for us to like him. Then once we kinda liked him he turned into an asshole" MK shrugs then Lizzie smacks her arm. "What?"

"Maybe Y/n doesn't wanna hear or talk about my ex" She nudges MK looking back over at me.

"It's fine belle, really" I smile and blow a kiss to her.

"But for you, we liked you right away. I think Lizzie talking about you 24/7 helped a lot with that" Ash chuckles and Lizzie groans again.

"You ok over there Belle?" I ask but all she does is sigh. "Come here belle" I open my arms and chuckle as she gets up. She walks over and sits down on my lap. I kiss her cheek and wrap my arms around her tightly. "You're cute babe, you get embarrassed real easily" All she does is lean into me and hides her face in my neck. After a little she went back to sitting and talking with her sisters. This went on for a few hours before they have to leave. They give Lizzie hugs and then me hugs. "Here I'll walk you out" I smile opening the front door for them.

"Thank you very much Y/n" MK smiles as we approach there car.

"It's no problem" I smile back at them.

"We really do like you more than Robbie. He didn't even walk us out, you're way more fun to be around" Ash laughs pulling me into a hug.

"Well I'm glad, I don't think anyone likes him" I laugh, "Ill let you get going though. It was nice to meet you both"

"It was nice to meet you too Y/n" They both give me a hug then begin getting in the car.

"Drive safe!" I wave taking a few steps back. They wave back as they back out of the driveway and drive off. I walk back inside, "Lizzie?" I look around the living room but she's not there.

So I shrug and start towards the stairs. When I get to the first step I hear Lizzie clear her throat, "Where do you think you're going?"

I turn around and smile nervously, "To our room?"

"You have to tell me what's been going on with you remember?"

Goddamn it.