Part 28

I wake up hearing my phone ding, I keep my eyes closed and reach over to grab Lizzie and pull her to me. But when I got to her side of the bed she wasn't there. "Lizzie.." I mumble tiredly. "Belle!" I say louder but no answer so I open my eyes and look around. "Lizzie! Hello?!" Still nothing. So I go to my phone seeing I have a few texts from Tom and one from Lizzie.

Belle💕:
Hey my love, I'm going to go grocery shopping! You looked so peaceful so I didn't want to wake you❤️

My Love🥰:
Good morning belle, let me know when you're back and I'll help you bring the bags in! ❤️

While I wait for her to answer I decide to see what Tom was texting me.

Tommy😈:
Y/n!

Wake up!

Don't make me start calling you!

Y/n/n🤓:
What's your problem?? What's wrong?

Tommy😈:
Finally! It's Florence, I think she found out you live at Lizzies

Y/n/n🤓:
Oh? And how would she know that?

Tommy😈:
Because..

Y/n/n🤓:
TOM WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Tommy😈:
I love you?

Y/n/n🤓:
I'm gonna slap the shit out of you

Tommy😈:
It was an accident! It slipped out! She was pissing me off!

Before I could answer I see Lizzie text me so I ignore Tom and answer her instead.

Belle💕:
Oh, good morning! Well I'm almost home, I'll be there in 5 minutes

My Love🥰:
Alright, I'll meet you outside❤️

I get up out of bed deciding to keep ignoring Tom and just go help Lizzie with groceries for now. I grab my crutches and make my way downstairs, once I get outside my heart stops. "Y/n!"

You've got to be kidding me. "Florence what the hell are you doing here!? You need to leave!"

"Come on Y/n! I miss you! Let's give us a try again" She starts walking forward but I lift my crutch up stopping her.

"No! You need to leave." I clench my jaw starting to get irritated.

"But I love you Y/n!" She puts her hand on my crutch softly pushing it down.

"What did you just say?"

"I love you" she says it again.

"You don't love me!" I yell bringing the crutch back up.

"What, yes I do Y/n!" She pushes it away once again this time a little more aggressive. "I love you!"

"No! Stop saying that!" I start feeling tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why!?"