Part 36

Y/N's POV:
"We need to hangout before you go to Europe!" Scarlett says excitedly through the phone as I set my bag down.

"I agree, we haven't hung out in awhile" I chuckle at her excitement, sitting down on the couch.

"Well you still have a few weeks right? So we have time to plan at least one day to hangout"

"Sounds like a plan" With that I hear the front door open and close. "Oh I think Lizzie's home. I'll talk to you later"

"Ok, tell Liz I said hi!"

"I will bye Scar"

"Bye" I hang up and look over seeing Lizzie walking into the room.

"Hey my love how was the-" Suddenly Lizzie gets on my lap, grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine. I wrap my arms around her tightly as she pushes me back onto the couch. After a few seconds she breaks the kiss breathing heavily against my lips. "Well hi to you too. I take it went well?"

"Well the interview did, now we have to see the backlash.." She says that last bit a little somberly.

I hold onto her lifting her up and laying her down on the couch kissing her lovingly. "No matter what, we will get through it together. Whether it's good or bad, it's our relationship, all they need to know is we are together and we're happy"

"You're amazing.." She grabs me by the collar and pulls me down smashing our lips together passionately. She wraps her legs around my waist bringing me closer to her deepening the kiss. I start kissing down her neck but my brain starts thinking about my past encounters with hate causing me to stop. "What's wrong?" She grabs my face bringing me face to face with her.

"It's gonna ruin the moment" I try kissing her again but she puts her hands on my shoulders stopping me.

"Talk to me babe" She kisses my cheek and sits up making me sit up with her.

"Well I know we'll get hate... I hate to bring it up but when I first dated Flo and we went public we got good feedback but we got a lot of hate... and I know we can get through it together. But that doesn't mean I want you to get hate. I don't want you to get hate.." I sigh looking down at my hands starting to pick at my fingernails.

"Oh.. baby.." She scoots closer to me while also pulling me into a hug. "Like you said they don't know our relationship right?"

"Yea but you didn't see the nasty shit they said about me and Florence." I mumble into her shoulder as I wrap my arms around her torso. "I'm sorry I just started thinking about it.."

"It's ok you don't have to apologize my love. I'm worried about it too, but like you said. We'll get through it together, no matter what" She pulls back cupping my cheeks in her hands, "I love you" She smiles and kisses me gently.

"I love you too belle" I sigh leaning my head on her shoulder. "Oh Scarlett says hi, I was on the phone with her before you got home"

"Oh, I haven't seen her in awhile. She should come by one of these days and we can all hang out" She hums happily as she wraps her arms around me tightly.

"I'd like that" I pull back cupping her cheeks in my hands, "But for now I just want to be with you" I lean forward kissing her softly.

"I'd love nothing more" She wraps her arms around me laying us down on the couch. I chuckle as she cuddles up on top of me. "I'm gonna miss you when you're gone"

"I'm gonna miss you too, but we still have at least a month before we leave. Maybe even more. But I'll spend every day with you my love till then" I wrap my arms tightly around her kissing her head.

"That sounds amazing, though I'd rather come with you" She whines nuzzling her face in my neck.

"I know, I wish you could. But you have the second season of Sorry For Your Loss to film soon. Don't worry though, I'll still be talking to you all the time. And even when we aren't I'll still be thinking about you" I hum smiling as she looks up at me with a big smile on her face.

"I love you" She scoots up on my chest and kisses me softly.

"I love you more" I giggle as she scrunches up her nose cutely.

"Impossible" She hums happily and nuzzles her face in my neck. I smirk flipping us onto our sides and begin kissing her passionately. She giggles against my lips pulling me closer to her. Then her phone starts ringing, she reaches back still kissing me. "Oh it's my sister" She says then kisses me again.

I sigh and kiss her softly, "You should take it."

"Thank you my love" She kisses me then gets up from the couch.

"No problem belle, just so you know if it was almost anyone else I'd tell you to ignore it!" I laugh as she starts walking towards the kitchen.

"Noted!" I hear her laugh walking into the kitchen. I sit up, turn the tv on and go to YouTube, I can hear her happily talking to her sisters. I smile typing in B U T T Out in the search bar. I scroll down to the video of her and her sisters when they were little. Before it plays for too long I quickly pause it and wait for Lizzie to be done. A few minutes pass by and I hear her saying bye to her sisters. "Baby do you want something while I'm in the kitchen?"

"No I'm ok, thank you belle" I giggle waiting for her to come back into the living room.

I hear her start walking so I press play on the video and watch the entrance to the kitchen. Then I see Lizzie pop out of the kitchen, "Are you... are you listening to Butt out??" She furrows her brows walking quickly into the living room while I laugh.

"Maybe" I chuckle grabbing her hands bringing her onto the couch. "Look at you! You were such a cute kid! You're little pouty face" I tease kissing her nose gently.

"Why do you have to be watching this?" She hides her face in her hands laughing.

"Because I like seeing when you were a kid, you were so cute!" I chuckle wrapping my arms around her. "Look how sad you are at the end"

"Well yea they wanted me to butt out" Lizzie chuckles grabbing my face softly. "I think you're cuter"

"No you were definitely a cuter kid" I lean forward giving her a quick little peck on the lips.

"We can argue about this all night, I think I'd rather cuddle" She scrunches her nose in the cute way that makes my heart melt.

"We can do whatever you want belle" I kiss her softly then lean back and open my arms. "Come here" I smile as she lays ontop of me letting out a happy sigh while getting comfortable.

"Can we put on a movie?" She looks up at me with a smile.

"Of course" I chuckle leaving YouTube and going on to Netflix scrolling to find a movie.

"Oh my sisters are coming down next week for a few days and they want to come over for dinner and meet you" She props herself up on her hand.

"Really? Well then I can't wait to finally meet them" I lean down kissing her softly.

"Yay! I'll let them know later" She scoots up on my chest kissing me again. "I love you"

"I love you too"