Part 60

I wake to my alarm the next morning with Lizzie,who was peacefully asleep, laying on my chest. She now whines rolling off of me and mumbles, "Baby turn it off"

I chuckle tiredly and turn off my alarm, then I roll over wrapping my arm around Lizzie's side. "Go back to sleep belle, I have to get ready for set" I lean over her and kiss her cheek softly before getting up.

"I love you baby..." She mumbles tiredly before starting to fall back asleep.

"I love you too belle" I smile and get out of bed, I quickly get changed and ready. I yawn walking over to the side of the bed where Lizzie lays asleep. "I'll be back later my love. I love you" I plant a soft kiss on her forehead and smile. I walk out of my room to see Tom walking out of the kitchen with two to go cups of coffee.

"One coffee for miss Y/n/n" He smiles handing me one of the cups.

"Thanks Tommy" I take the cup from him and take a drink.

"Ready to go?" He queries.

"Yep. Hopefully we have a short day today" I sigh following Tom out the front door.

"That'd be nice" He chuckles unlocking his car. "Did you leave your car keys for Lizzie?"

"I did, just in case she wants to go out while we are gone. And we drive together anyway so I don't need my keys for now" I shrug as we both climb into the car.

"Good point" He points over at me while starting the car. I laugh as we drive off to set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luckily today was a shorter day then normal so I can see Lizzie now. I have a cute little date idea for tonight outside in the backyard. "Hey Tom?" I look over at him as he drives us to the house.

"Yea, what's up?" He looks over at me then back at the road.

"Can you distract Lizzie for a little while? I wanna set up a little date in the backyard." I ask looking over at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"You don't have to give me those eyes!" He laughs. "Sure I'll distract her. You really like backyard dates huh?"

"Shut up" I roll my eyes.

"So how am I distracting her?" He checks.

"Hm. Have her help you cook something. I've been meaning to do that with you but nows a good time to have Lizzie help you." I explain to him then I hear a small scoff come from him.

"I can cook"

"Not great" I laugh.

"You know I don't HAVE to help you" He smirks looking over at me.

"Yea but you love me too much to not help me" I raise my eyebrows at him smiling widely at him.

"Yea you're right. Alright I'll distract her" He sighs looking back at the road.

"Just don't let her look out the window in the backyard" I warn as we pull up to the house.

"Got it" he gives me a thumbs up while putting the car in park.

We get out of the car and I quickly walk up to the front door leaving Tom behind at little bit. I open the door, "Darling! We're back!" I yell, suddenly Lizzie comes out of my room and jumps forward hugging me tightly.

"Welcome back baby!" She grabs my face and gives me a loving kiss.

"What no welcome back for me too?" Tom walks in shutting the door behind him.

"Of course Tom" She laughs letting go of me and walking to Tom giving him a hug. "Welcome back to you too"

"Thank you" He smiles at me smugly while giving her a hug. "Hey Liz, I was wondering if you could help me cook? Give me tips. Since according to Y/n I'm a bad cook" He scoffs looking over at me and letting go of Lizzie.

"Sure Tom, we can go cook something" She chuckles and then turns to me, "Are you joining us Y/n?"

"I have a few things to do, I'll get you when I'm done belle" I take a few steps towards her cupping her cheeks in my hands and kiss her gently.

"Ok my love, we'll make sure to make some too" She hums happily kissing me again.

"Thank you belle" I give her a peck on the lips then watch her and Tom walk into the kitchen. I walk over to the hall closet and grab out some lights and quickly head out into the backyard. I decide to start up the fire in the fire pit before setting up the lights. I grab some firewood me and Tom bought a few days ago for when we wanted to sit out here. I place the firewood in the pit, put some lighter fluid on it and start up the fire. "I need a blanket" I say to myself, so I walk back inside, walk into my room and grab a blanket. I start back towards the back door when I hear Tom and Lizzie laugh. So I check on them peaking my head into the kitchen.

"No no that's gonna be too much Tom! Only a little bit of pepper" Lizzie laughs as Tom whines.

"Maybe I want it super peppery" He scoffs in a joking way.

"Well if you want it to be bad and peppery then you go ahead" She smiles handing him the pepper.

Toms silent for a moment before taking the pepper, "I'll only do a little bit" He mumbles making Lizzie chuckle.

I smile to myself watching them cook. After a few moments I head back out to the backyard. I lay the blanket down on the grass near the fire pit. Then i get up on one of the outside chairs and start setting up the lights. I switch chairs setting the lights up around the chairs and fire pit. I get down and turn on the lights, "Wow. I think she'll love this"

(This is kinda what it looks like)

"Now time to go get Lizzie and have us a cute date" I smile and start to walk back inside.

A/N:
Quick note, I've uploaded the first two parts to my Male Reader Lizzie story called Finding You! Feel free to check it out 😁 and I'd like to credit TheGrimmReader_ for the idea and helping me with it! Thank you 😁