Part 85

I sit on the couch watching tv since everyone is gone and busy for the day. It's Lizzie's second to last day of filming, Scarlett is meeting with her new costar for her new movie Black Widow. Tom is hanging out with Zendaya and Rose is with her dad, so I'm home alone hanging out with Ivy. She's asleep on my lap while I pet her, but I'm starting to get antsy sitting home alone. I then decide to go out and get something to eat, so I carefully take Ivy off my lap and kiss her head. "I'll be right back Ivy" I smile as she stretches out while I get up off the couch. I get in my car and drive off trying to figure out what I want to eat for lunch. I'm stopped at a stoplight when I notice I'm next to the little coffee shop Scarlett is meeting her costar at. "Maybe I'll go say hi. See how it's going." I say to myself, so when the light turned green I was able to turn and park at the coffee shop. I walk in and spot Scarlett sitting alone so I make my way over to her, "Hey Scar"

"Y/n!? Hi, uh what are you doing here?" She asks, seeming to be getting nervous.

"I was driving by looking for something to eat and so I thought I'd stop by and say hi." I smile while she looks past me then quickly gets up.

"Well hi! Nice surprise. You should go now, I'll see you at home" She grabs onto my shoulders starting to push me backwards.

"Whoa hold on, where's your costar? I thought I'd say hi to them too" I laugh grabbing her shoulders stopping her from pushing me anymore.

"She's in the bathroom. I don't think you're going to want to say hi!" She chuckles nervously, attempting to push me again.

"Scarlett what's going on? Are you ok?" I query scanning her face.

"Oh no." She sighs making me furrow my brows.

"Y/n?" I feel my body tense, I know that British accent anywhere.

I turn around to see Florence standing a few feet away from me. "Flo? You're Scarlett's costar??"

"I tried telling you to go.." Scarlett says quietly to me.

"Yes. I actually am glad to see you, I've wanted to talk to you" Florence says nervously while rubbing the back of her arm.

"I.. I don't think I want to talk to you." I shake my head and turn away.

But Scarlett grabs my arm, "Maybe just... Hear her out." She squeezes my arm slightly.

I sigh and turn back to Florence, "Ok fine."

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for going crazy and being a bitch to Elizabeth. I was in the wrong and I feel horrible for how I acted. I hope one day you can forgive me and we can bury the hatchet. I've been thinking, I've wanted to apologize to you and her. So I'm really truly sorry, I promise no more antics to get you back. I'm glad you found someone who can make you happy" I stand quietly trying to process her apology.

Scarlett then nudged my arm while clearing her throat. I chuckle lightly then take a deep breath, "Thank you for apologizing. I definitely think you should also apologize to Lizzie as well. I'm glad you actually see your error unlike some people." I roll my eyes then continue, "I'm really really happy with Lizzie, I'm so in love with her.. I didn't think I could love someone this much. I think I need to talk with Lizzie and have some more time. But I think one day, I'll be able to forgive you." I rub the back of my neck awkwardly as Florence's face lights up.

"Thank you for listening Y/n. I'll apologize to Elizabeth too of course. I'm happy you're so happy and in love" She smiles.

"Hey you said you wanted to eat right? Why don't you sit with us?" Scarlett chimes in wrapping her arms around my arm smiling.

"I don't want to keep interrupting." I chuckle awkwardly.

"No it's fine! Sit and eat then you can go" Scarlett says, pouting.

"Ok fine. Is that ok?" I look over at Florence who's been standing there quietly.

"I don't mind." She looks up and smiles.

"Alright. You win Scar" I roll my eyes as she does a little cheer and then sits down. "Let me text Lizzie"

My Love🥰:
Hey belle! I'm with Scarlett and her costar they invited me to eat with them. Apparently her costar is Florence. But she apologized and all that, I'll tell you more when I see you at home. I thought I'd tell you. I love you! ❤️

I click my phone off and pay attention to the conversation between Scarlett and Florence. I chime in here and there while checking if Lizzie texted me. I noticed she read the message but didn't answer but I just brushed it off thinking she's just busy. After a little while I decided it was time for me to leave, I said bye and left back home. I went back to watching tv with Ivy until Scarlett and Rose came home. Then I went to shower and when I got out I saw Lizzie in our room changing. "Hey belle! I didn't realize you came home" I chuckle brushing my hand through my wet hair.

"Hi" Is all she says while slipping her shirt on.

"That's all I get?" I raise an eyebrow walking over to her. "Are you ok?" I wrap my arms around her but she pushes my hands off. "Rude. What's wrong love?"

"Nothing I'm fine" She grabs her clothes and tosses them into the laundry basket.

"Babe, I know when you say that you're fine, that you're not really fine" I laugh but she attempts to leave the room. "Whoa, whoa you're not going anywhere" I get in front of her and shut the door then grab hold of her hands. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Did you have fun at lunch?" She asked taking her hands out of mine.

"Oh I see. You're upset I was eating lunch with Florence. And Scarlett but I'm assuming it's about Florence." Lizzie just stands there quietly with her arms crossed. "Come here" I grab her arm and lead her over to the bed. I have her sit down then I sit next to her. "Lizzie my love, Florence apologized to me and wants to apologize to you. She actually knows her errors and apologized for it. She also said she's happy that I'm happy with you. I even told her about how we are getting married!" I explained but she still sits there silent. I roll my eyes, grab her face and kiss her passionately. "I love you and I'll always love you. I haven't forgiven her yet, but if you don't want me to forgive her I won't. If it's makes you more comfortable that I don't have any contact whatsoever, then there will be no contact. I'll do anything to make sure you're comfortable."

She sighs and rests her forehead against mine, "I love you too. I'm sorry, I don't know why when you texted me that I got upset. I trust you, and if you want to forgive her you can. I think you reassuring me made me feel better."

"Hey you don't have to apologize babe. You're feelings are valid and I get it. I'd feel the same if you had lunch with Robbie. Are you ok now?" I check wrapping my arms around her waist.

She smiles and kisses me softly, "Yea. I'm ok now. I love you"

"I love you too belle, now let's go back downstairs and join Scarlett and Rose"

"But first" She places her hands on my cheeks and kisses me lovingly. "Now we can go" I smile as she stands up pulling me off the bed with her. She kisses my cheek and leads me downstairs to Scarlett and Rose to watch some movies.