Part 47

⚠️Smut Warning!⚠️

We walk into the house and the second the door closes behind us, Lizzie grabs me by the collar of my jacket pushing me up against the wall. She wraps her arms around my neck smashing her lips hungrily back onto mine. She begins trailing kisses down my neck, "Up here belle" I grab her chin bringing her lips back up to mine. I flip around pinning Lizzie up against the wall by her wrists.

I begin kissing down her neck and along her collar bone. "N-Not fair"

I kiss back up her neck, stopping for a moment. "Shall we take this upstairs belle?" I breathe against her neck.

"Y-Yes" She almost moans the word. I let go of her wrists and pick her up. She straddles my hips as I walk up to our bedroom. I toss her on the bed taking my jacket off then climbing on top of her. I smash my lips back onto her slowly slipping my hand under her shirt. I lick her bottom lip asking for access, with that she allows my tongue into her mouth, allowing our tongues to dance with hers. She tangles her hands in my hair and moans as I begin kissing her harder. I managed to unhook her bra with one hand while unbuttoning her pants with the other. She kicks off her pants so I do the same, the she pushes me back taking her shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. I follow her and throw my shirt onto the floor along with Lizzie's bra. I lean back down kissing her passionately then trail kisses down her neck. I leave kisses along her breasts then move down her stomach. I open her legs leaving soft kisses along her thighs. I reach up massaging her breasts hearing a gasp come from her. I kiss back up her stomach slipping my hand into her underwear. She grabs my wrist stopping me, "Not yet" She grabs my face bringing my lips back to hers, kissing me hungrily. She flips me over, now sitting on top of me. "Take off your bra" She commands with a smirk. I do as she says unhooking my bra and tossing it to the floor. She grabs my wrists with one hand pinning my hands above my head.

Lizzie begins kissing one of my breasts while massaging the other as a small moan escapes my lips. She kisses along to my other breast as her free hand slowly travels down my stomach to my underwear. She grips onto the hem of my underwear pulling them down past my knees having me kick them off the rest of the way. She then released my hands trailing light kisses down my stomach. I bite my bottom lip propping myself up on my elbows watching as Lizzie leaves kisses along my thighs. I grip onto the bedding as she begins getting closer to where I need her to be. "Please.." I plea with her, she looks up at me smirking. She moves herself in between my thighs, I gasp as her tongue begins to untangle the knots in my lower abdomen. I toss my head back letting out a stifled moan, I reach down tangling my fingers in her hair keeping her head in place.

She glances up at me and smirks as she dips her middle finger into me causing another moan to escape my lips. She moans into me, the vibration from her mouth sending tingles throughout my entire body. I'm close, my thighs beginning to quiver, I start closing my thighs begging her for sweet release. "Lizzie.. I.. I'm gonna..." My words become hoarse as she suddenly stops. I remove my hand from her hair, now placing it back onto the bed as she sits up slipping her underwear off with a smirk across her lips. I whimper as she leans back down kissing back up my neck. Once her lips connect with mine I manage to get up on my knees deepening the kiss.

Lizzie wraps her arms securely around my neck as our tongues dance around, fighting for dominance. While her hands begin getting tangled in my hair, I grab onto both sides of her hips lifting her up slightly, positioning her on top of my thigh. She gasps into my mouth at the pleasure it brought to her. With my other I straddle Lizzie's thigh bringing me the same pleasure. She smirks now grinding against me, becoming desperate for her own release, which brings me closer to the same point. She moans into my mouth as our tongues continue to fight for dominance.

My hands squeeze at the skin of her backside as I'm pushing and pulling her closer to the edge. Her hands find my upper back digging her fingers into my flesh as her moans become louder and louder. She tosses her head back so I take the opportunity to start kissing her neck. Hearing her breathing start to accelerate, I look back up at her. When I look back up she presses her forehead against mine, her legs shaking beneath me.

"Belle.. look at me." I breathe between thrusts. She revels in the pulsating tingle emanating from her core causing her to struggle to keep her eyes open. Then her eyes meet mine with passion and intensity burning within them. She smashes her lips onto mine she moans again. She cries out beneath me as her walks start to crumble, her muffled moans filling my ears. Her cries still muffled as we both find sweet release, riding our high together.

As our breathing begins to regulate, we both lay down with our arms wrapped around each other. "Wow belle.." I smirk pecking her lips. Lizzie presses her lips onto mine deepening the kiss brushing out my hair with her fingers. "You really liked me beating someone up huh?" I chuckle against her lips.

"It was pretty hot.." She breathes against my lips. She pulls back smiling, "Let's not make it a thing though" She chuckles, I just find myself smiling, admiring her beauty. "Are you listening?"

"Of course belle, I won't make it a thing. Even though that was amazing sex" I pull her closer to me kissing her gently. "I love you Olsen"

"I love you more Y/l/n" She smiles nuzzling her face into the nape of my neck.