Part 34

I sit down on the couch the next day feeling very happy to have that boot off my foot. Lizzie is out running some errands and going to a meeting about Sorry For Your Loss. I tried getting her to take me with her but she wouldn't budge. So I've been sitting here watching tv and massaging my foot a little which feels great to do. I haven't had to wear the brace on my hand for awhile either. It feels so nice to be- then loud knocking erupts from the front door interrupting my train of thought. "Who the hells banging on the door?" I sigh getting up and walking over to the door. I open it and am met with Florence. "You've got to be kidding me. Florence what the hell are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check on you.." She says with a small smile.

"Well I'm fine thanks bye" I try shutting the door but she puts her hand on the door stopping it. "What? I'm fine! Please go"

"No we need to talk!" She pushes the door open more.

"I don't want to talk. I want to go inside and relax while I wait for Lizzie" I sigh, "so please-" Before I can continue she pushes her way into the house. "Yea no come in. That's totally what I was gonna say" I scoff turning around seeing her standing there, arms crossed and annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I know you don't won't talk to me otherwise!" She huffs squinting her eyes at me.

"Because there's nothing to talk about! You left me! You dumped me! So why are you crawling back all of a sudden?" I yell, I'm so confused. She broke up with me over a year ago so what the hell?

"Because I never stopped loving you! I'm sorry I broke up with you, I'm sorry I gave up after a month!" She apologizes, I can't listen to this.

"No I'm done. Just leave." I walk past her towards the couch. "I don't want to hear your empty apologies!"

"They aren't empty apologies Y/n! I really am sorry! Will you just listen to me damn it!?" I feel her hands on my shoulders pushing me onto the couch.

"What the" Suddenly she sits on top of me as I flip over on my back. "Get off of me!"

"I still love you! That's why I came here! I wanted to apologize and start over" She explains but I just shake my head.

"Don't make me push you off of me!" I put my hands up like I'm gonna push her. But she grabs onto my wrists in annoyance. "Flo get off! I don't want to start over!"

"Why not!? Come on we were together for-"

"I don't care! I get it we were together for awhile! Why do you think I was so broken when you dumped me!? I was broken for so long! Now I'm finally better! I'm not broken anymore, now get off of me!!" I yell kicking my legs trying to get her off of me.

"Babe why is the door open?" I hear Lizzie's voice getting closer as she walks into the room. "What the hells going on in here!?"

"She won't get off of me! I was telling her to leave but she refused" I explain hoping Lizzie won't take her sitting on me the wrong way and flip out.

Then I watch Lizzie pulls Florence off of me and gray her towards the door. Oh she's gonna kill her. I watch her push Flo onto the wall prompting me to get from the couch. I run over wrapping my arms around her from behind and lifting her up, "Let go of me Y/n!"

I set her down then stand between her and Florence. "I'm stopping you from doing something you'll regret" I hold my hand up stopping her from moving forward.

"Y/n thank-" Florence steps forward about to thank me.

But I quickly interrupt her by pushing her by the shoulder back into the wall. "Listen. I don't love you anymore. I haven't loved you for a long time now. I don't want to be with you, I don't want to date you. I don't want anything from you."

"But.. why not?" She asks.

"Because I love Lizzie. I'm in love with her. She's who I want to be with.. she makes me so happy.. so please. If you still do love me. Let me be happy. Because I'm so so happy with Lizzie." I smile back at Lizzie taking her hand in mine.

"You really love her?... I remember when you looked at me like that..." She says softly making me look back at her.

"I do really love her. I'm sorry. I'll always care about you and maybe one day we can be friends but not now.. that's not a good idea." I sigh feeling Lizzie squeezing my hand softly.

"I... I'm sorry. I really am.. I'll stop.. I uh. I'm gonna go" With that Flo leaves quickly out the door. Lizzie let's go of my hands and shuts the door behind her.

"How'd she get in?" Lizzie asks turning back around grabbing my hands.

"She pushed past me. Kinda invited herself in" I shrug then pull her closer to me. "Don't worry I didn't voluntarily let her in my love. I wanted her to leave" I wrap my arms around her giving her a quick peck.

"Ok, I was just wondering" She smiles kissing me softly. I raise an eyebrow at her confused making her laugh, "Don't worry no freak out from me I promise. I trust you and I believe you. Is your foot ok?"

"Yea it's feeling good" I kiss her softly, "We have reshoots tomorrow right?"

"Yep. Especially you! You've had a boot on the past few weeks" She giggles grabbing onto my face.

"Yea yea I know" I chuckle.

"So I scheduled an interview with Jimmy Fallon this weekend" She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

"Oh? What prompted that?" I query grabbing onto her hips.

"I think I'm ready to go public about our relationship" She smiles kissing me softly.

"Wait really!? Are you sure?" I check pulling her closer by her hips. She giggles grabbing onto my face.

"Yes I'm sure. I've been thinking about it the past few days and I've come to a decision that I want our relationship to be public. I love you and I want everyone to know I have the best girlfriend in the world. Is that ok with you? Are you ready?" She checks rubbing her thumbs softly on my cheeks.

I wrap my arms around her waist tightly and lift her up kissing her lovingly. "Of course I'm ok with that! If you're ready I'm ready. I'm ready for the world to know I have the most amazing girlfriend in the universe"

"I don't know about that" She giggles against my lips.

"Oh but I know! I love you so much" I move her up more causing her to wrap her legs around my waist.

"I love you too so much" She wraps her arms around my neck kissing me passionately. I spin us around making her giggles kissing me over and over again.