Chapter 201 Cat Cat Rabbit Says...

Începe de la început

"Happy birthday, His Royal Highness!" Mao Maotu squatted on the chair, saw Ling Weichuan coming, and hurriedly said birthday wishes, and stood up very graciously and made a bow.

So attentive, if something goes wrong, there must be a demon!

What's more, it's Maomaotu, a cunning rabbit monster who hasn't been seen much recently!

Jiang Zhiyu stood in front of Lingweichuan: "What are you doing?"

Maomaotu said shyly, "I want you to hold a wedding for me and Big Cat."

"What!?" Jiang Zhiyu gasped, "Are you all going to get married? When did it happen!"

He always thought that the cat and the rabbit were in an ambiguous stage, but he didn't expect that the two of them had already progressed to the point of getting married!

Ling Weichuan was also stunned, when did those two get together? He didn't know it at all.

Maomaotu rubbed his face: "It was decided last night."

His Royal Highness coughed: "Tutu and I haven't had our wedding yet, so you are in a hurry to do it?"

He is jealous! Very jealous!

But why hasn't he married Little Rabbit yet? Because according to the fine traditions of the royal family, the wedding of the prince and the princess should be held in the year of enthronement.

It is to avoid the embarrassing situation of divorce or relationship breakdown and the temporary failure to find a new queen.

So Ling Weichuan wanted to have a wedding with Little Tutu on the day of his enthronement.

Jiang Zhiyu also agreed, he has always thought that weddings are optional, after all, watching other people's wedding videos is so tedious and tiring.

"For the wedding, let's hold it at home, and invite your relatives and friends, as well as the beasts at home, to be your guests." Jiang Zhiyu clasped his hands together, looking forward to it.

What should cats, cats and rabbits look like when they get married?

Even though His Royal Highness was jealous of Mao Maotu and held the wedding earlier than him and Jiang Zhiyu, but Jiang Zhiyu had already spoken, so he had no objections.

Out of curiosity, he asked a lot: "When do you plan to hold the wedding?"

Cat, Cat and Rabbit raised a paw: "We will have a wedding when Xiaoyu comes back from traveling."

Bringing up this sad topic again, His Royal Highness couldn't be happier. I had deceived myself and forgot about it!

This damn cat, cat and rabbit, why is he... wait!

"How do you know that Tutu is going on a trip?" Only the two of them know about this, right? Where did the cat, cat and rabbit learn about it?

The cat, cat and rabbit were surprised, it's too bad! Leaked! He faltered and said, "Uh... I'm just..."

Ling Qingyu's sharp eyes were firmly fixed on the cat, cat and rabbit. Maybe this black and white rabbit ran to the little daddy's sea of ​​consciousness to peek again!

Maomaotu really didn't have it this time, he just wanted to ask Jiang Zhiyu's opinion when he was discussing this matter with Maine Coon last night.

Just in front of their bedroom door, I just heard His Royal Highness complaining about Jiang Zhiyu leaving him to go on a trip.

He was dragged away by the Maine Coon cat before he could hear the explosive movement behind.

"I overheard it." Maomaotu asked honestly, and made it clear that he only heard them say that they were going to travel, and really didn't hear anything else.

Jiang Zhiyu was a little autistic, even though the cat, cat, and rabbit said he didn't hear, but the little rabbit still felt very embarrassed!

"Forget it, that's it." He waved his hand tiredly, "Then wait for me to come back and hold a return ceremony for you, and I will be your wedding witness."

It's not long after counting the days, and the remaining time is just for them to prepare for their wedding.

Ling Weichuan didn't pursue the matter of Mao Maotu's eavesdropping anymore. He was thinking now that when Mao Maotu held their wedding, he had to participate in the whole process.

Not for anything else, just to steal some experience.

He can refer to it when he holds a wedding with Little Rabbit in the future.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com