Now that I hear the sound, I feel that the world is even more empty. I would think that it would be great if he was by my side.

"No baby." Ling Weichuan looked at the sky, "It's not watching the stars together. You are not by my side, everything is just an empty shell to me, I don't want to see anything."

It's all just shells.

Jiang Zhiyu's heart was full of sourness, and tears fell without holding back.

He thought of the sentence that the law enforcement officer told him: "For me, there is only an empty shell left in the world without small fish." '

Lingweichuan will always be that Lingweichuan, maybe he was not strong enough in his previous life to accompany him to the end, but this time they will grow old together and die together.

I haven't heard Jiang Zhiyu's words all this time, only a faint sobbing sound, Ling Weichuan panicked: "Baby? Tutu? Are you... are you crying? Have you been wronged? Or have you been too tired recently?"

Jiang Zhiyu sobbed: "No, I just miss you."

Ling Weichuan's heart was about to break, how could he make his baby cry?

"I'm sorry, Bunny, don't cry, I miss you too. You wait %*#@! #¥... soon @#..." Ling Weichuan's communication signal is very poor, and only the sound of electric current can be heard.

"Lingweichuan? Lingweichuan?" He yelled twice, but there was no voice from Lingweichuan, and the communication was automatically disconnected because the signal could not be connected.

Jiang Zhiyu looked at the optical brain interface and knocked in frustration.

Arriving home just in time, Jiang Zhiyu jumped down and said goodbye to Buhei. It's better to go back quickly, take a bath and sleep, because you have to go to work in the factory tomorrow.

When Jiang Zhiyu went in, his elder brother had just started eating dinner.

Jiang Jingyu called him: "Let's eat some more?"

Jiang Zhiyu stood at the door, pursing his lips and wondering whether he wanted to eat it or not? He has only eaten it for a short time, will he gain weight if he eats another meal now?

He stretched out his hand and gently pinched his waist. It seemed that there was no flesh, but it was limp.

The third brother came out of the kitchen with his rice bowl in his hand, his eyes blurred, he seemed to have woken up to eat in the middle of his sleep, when he passed by Jiang Zhiyu, he pinched his younger brother's cheek.

I thought about the fleshy ones, it was so easy to touch.

He said: "Little fish is very thin, it looks like a gust of wind could blow it away, eat more food, otherwise my brother will have to fly the aircraft to pick you up in the future."

Jiang Zhiyu patted his hand away: "How is it possible!"

But he still walked towards the dining table, the housekeeper understood and was already waiting with Jiang Zhiyu's small bowl.

"Maybe I didn't eat enough tonight." Jiang Zhiyu took a mouthful of glutinous rice, making excuses for himself.

Sometimes he is also embarrassed, why he, as a rabbit, can eat so much. Sometimes he only likes to eat vegetables, and sometimes he can also eat some meat.

I don't know where it went after I ate it in my stomach. Anyway, I didn't gain weight.

Jiang Jingyu picked up a piece of meat for him, and said that the little rabbit was malnourished, so he should supplement it more. He heard the words and replied calmly: "Eat more, so that you won't be hungry at night."

When they had a warm dinner together, Ling Weichuan was controlling the starship with a cold face. The light brain signal came intermittently, and the constant beep sound came, which made him extremely irritable.

After taking a bath, Jiang Zhiyu sat in front of the window, watching Buhei flying around in the yard, with his chin stuck, not knowing what he was thinking.

Maybe the children are also troubled? Or maybe Kid Jiang is letting go.

When Jiang Zhimu returned to his room, he knocked on his younger brother's door as usual. Jiang Zhiyu pressed the button on the side of the table, and the door opened automatically.

Jiang Yingdi stood at the door, holding a cup of hot milk and nutritious soup.

"Little fish, you have to drink milk, but you also have to drink nutritious soup."

Nutritious soup! Jiang Zhiyu's face changed, and when he turned around, he saw his nightmare! Nutritious soup!

Little Rabbit's acting skills came online immediately, and he covered his head: "Third Brother, I'm dizzy."

The third brother was indifferent and ruthless, and approached step by step with the thing he least wanted to see: "Good boy, you won't faint after drinking it."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com