Chapter 54 Rescued a marshal and lieutenant casually

Start from the beginning

[This feeling is so strange. The soldiers on the front line are all fighting for our peaceful life, but they are not as good as ordinary civilians when they come back from injuries. 】

[I will also learn from Xiaoyu in the future! Respect the soldiers of our empire! Love them! 】

[Yes, the peace we have today is all bought by them with their lives. 】

While cooking wontons, Yi Kai glanced at the barrage, a little dazed, and suddenly felt a sore nose. Looking at Jiang Zhiyu's busy back, he suddenly felt that he had never seen through Jiang Zhiyu, he couldn't even compare to one tenth of Jiang Zhiyu's.

At this time, another person burst into tears just like him. The uncle just now picked up the pot stickers and ate them. After eating one, he felt the familiar warm current, which relieved his pain.

He could have such an adventure and get help from the kind Jade Rabbit, but there are still so many brothers who can only wait to die after retreating from the front line.

If... If the jade rabbit distributes such food to the soldiers who are dying, will many people not have to die?

Maybe he could give it a try and ask Jade Rabbit to save the soldiers who shouldn't have died so young.

He is a kind person, he shouldn't have the heart to watch so many people die, right? Even though there are some suspicions of moral kidnapping, he still wants to give it a try. He doesn't want his comrades to die tragically.

There was still a long queue in front of Jiang Zhiyu's stall, and the uncle stood aside and waited, wanting to go up and talk to Jiang Zhiyu after he finished his work.

The dark guard noticed that he had been standing by the side, and was a little uncertain about his intentions, so he took a video and sent it to Ling Weichuan.

When Ling Weichuan saw the person in the video, he was stunned for a long time without speaking, and finally just shook his head: "He used to be the deputy general of the marshal, don't worry about it."

It is the fault of their empire that the former marshal and lieutenant-general, who retreated from the front line after being injured, ended up like this.

Maybe Tutu saw that he was in a bad state and wanted to save him. If it was Jiang Zhiyu's decision, he would not stop it.

He will only do his best to protect Jiang Zhiyu, support him in everything he wants to do, and make him carefree forever.

After selling out the crisper four times, Jiang Zhiyu decided to call it a day. His original plan was to sell it for a day, because he didn't expect the business to be so good, but this time it was really unexpected.

There was still a long line behind, some people didn't eat a bite, and some people came to line up for the second time.

"Brother, if you've already eaten, why don't you grab the seat of someone we haven't eaten yet?" A boy behind looked at the wonton in the hand of the person in front, and his teeth were about to gnaw with envy.

The old man who was holding the wonton swallowed it comfortably, and said cheaply: "It's delicious, it's okay to queue up delicious things for a day, right?"

"What the hell is it? It smells so good."

"Let me tell you this, after eating these things, you will never want to eat other foods. Just this bowl of wontons seems to be enough for you, but in fact, you are addicted to it unconsciously. After finishing the meal, I also finished the soup, the aftertaste is endless! Well, that’s what happened to the crying child in front of me.”

The little girl sat on the ground and cried loudly, saying why she had finished eating her wonton so quickly, and she hadn't realized it yet.

She cried and hugged her father's leg, saying that she had to wait in line and wanted to eat.

Her father was also puzzled, he really felt that he hadn't eaten yet, the buns were eaten by himself, and he was still not satisfied, so he decided to carry the child and continue to line up.

Although the queue is long, it is enjoyable to smell the fragrance in the air.

But who would have thought that they had just waited in line for a while, and someone said that it was sold out today, and if you want to eat, you can come tomorrow.

Some people started to make a fuss. They waited in line for a long time and didn't get any food, so they said it's gone. What if they still can't get food tomorrow?

Jiang Zhiyu lowered his head, and read the message that the person who came to deliver the number plate had arrived.

"Everyone, don't be impatient. Customers who have already queued up today but haven't eaten can get a number plate. Tomorrow, they can continue to queue in the order above. Only those who haven't eaten yet will receive it if they have already eaten. One number plate is unfair to many people."

Jiang Zhiyu felt a pain in the head, today was the first day there were so many people, wouldn't there be more after that?

After the crowd gradually left, Jiang Zhiyu and the others packed up their things.

Just as he was about to leave for dinner, a man stood in front of him blocking Jiang Zhiyu's path.

"Master Yutu, I have something to ask for your help."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com