Chapter 45 It's True K7878

Start from the beginning

After speaking, regardless of the persuasion of netizens in the live broadcast room, he directly turned off the live broadcast.

Jiang Zhiyu sticks out a small head: "Come here to wash your hands and serve the food."

——

Just one day before Nan Yu's birthday, Wen Xi finally chose a present, and secretly refused to show it to Jiang Zhiyu.

Wen Xi's appearance really scared Jiang Zhiyu, and he was no longer interested in the gift he was going to give, for fear of seeing something that would make him grow needles.

On the afternoon of the weekend, Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi were going to Nan Yu's birthday party, just to have a simple meal.

Ling Weichuan sent Jiang Zhiyu there, and he has less time with his wife today, so if he can spend this little time together, he will be together.

Nan Yu and Yi Kai were already standing at the door, and they couldn't help but take a few extra glances when they saw the fighting god who opened the door for Jiang Zhiyu.

Unexpectedly, the killing god of the mecha combat department is really as gentle as the rumors, and is very gentle to the jade rabbit. The gestures of the two of them looked like a couple in love, pink and pink.

But, does His Royal Highness really have any objections? The matter of Yuyu and Xiaocao is enough, right? Could it be that His Royal Highness didn't hear any rumors?

Even at the front line, you should have heard a lot of news.

But now there seems to be no movement, and I don’t know what the royal family’s thoughts are, or in fact, the marriage contract between His Royal Highness and Yutu is fake, and it’s just a rumor made by the media account?

It would be great if it was fake, so that Jiang Zhiyu would not be in danger. Even though their good friend looks like a scumbag now, they are more willing to stand by Jiang Zhiyu's side.

"Hi, Nan Yu, Yi Kai, long time no see." I was very happy to see my friend Jiang Zhiyu, they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

When I was not in love before, I still saw each other occasionally, but after I fell in love, I was with Ling Weichuan whenever I had free time, and my friends ignored it.

It's no wonder that many people lose their friends after falling in love, and it's not without reason.

Nan Yu and Yi Kai also greeted them.

Ling Weichuan stood there for a while, showing his face, and the meaning of declaring his sovereignty was in place, so he kissed Jiang Zhiyu and left.

The three of Wenxi: ...

It's not necessary, it's really not necessary, you were indeed a little deliberate in that move just now.

"Are you really in love with the school grass? Is the marriage contract with His Royal Highness a fake?" Nan Yu couldn't help asking him.

Jiang Zhiyu smiled and said: "Yes, we are in love, and the marriage contract with the prince is also true."

"Ah? Then you..." The two people who didn't know it turned pale in shock and felt deeply worried for Jiang Zhiyu.

Isn't it good to be on two boats like this? It will be miserable if the ship capsizes! The royal family shouldn't be so generous, right? The school grass does not seem to be a person to be provoked, but the little bunny is very weak.

Even though the Jiang family is behind him, the Jiang family cannot resist the royal family after all.

"You never thought that maybe the school girl you know is the same person as His Highness the Prince?" Wen Xi couldn't stand it any longer, leaned to the side with arms folded, and directly blew off Ling Weichuan's vest.

He didn't just blow up his vest casually, even if he had a hundred guts, he wouldn't dare. It's not because Ling Weichuan said it himself when he was on the aircraft.

He said that if they were Jiang Zhiyu's trustworthy friends, he could tell them not to let his good friends misunderstand that Tutu is a cheating scumbag.

What he said at the time was disgusting, and Wen Xi rolled his eyes several times in a rebellious manner.

Seeing that the two friends were also dull, Wen Xi was satisfied. Sure enough, no matter who knew the news, they would be stupid. It wasn't so embarrassing for him then.

"Okay, it's actually not a secret that needs to be kept a secret. He's about to graduate soon, and when he returns to the royal family, shouldn't he show up? Let's go in first, there are many dangers outside." Jiang Zhiyu took Wen Xi's arm , He has already confirmed that this is a sister, so you can be a little closer.

The little rabbit needs a sense of security outside. The last robot incident was not long ago, and I don't know if there are any other potential dangers. But according to Ling Weichuan and his second brother, several groups of people are secretly protecting him, so don't worry too much.

A few people quickly entered the private room, because it was to invite friends to dinner, Nan Yu was generous once, and booked a half-empty private room.

That's the kind that Jiang Zhiyu and Ling Weichuan went out to play before.

Wen Xi handed over her gift and said with a smile, "Happy birthday, this is a gift from me. I'll see it when I go back."

Jiang Zhiyu shook, looked at Nan Yu who was saying thank you, and mourned for him for a minute. Although he didn't know what the specific gift was, he could guess with his ears that it wasn't a good thing.

Jiang Zhiyu also gave out his gift, which was a key chip in a gift box.

"Happy birthday Nan Yu, this is a birthday present for you, because I don't know what you like, so I just gave it casually, I hope you don't mind."

Insider Wen Xi: ...he's going to define the word casual again! I hope that Nan Yu won't be scared stupid for a while.

Nan Yu thanked him, smiled and said it was okay, he liked whatever he gave, and then opened the lid with a smile on his face.

At first glance, he thought he was reading it wrong, or something similar?

Then he took a closer look, closed the lid abruptly, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Jiang Zhiyu and Yi Kai:?

Jiang Zhiyu hesitated for two seconds: "Yes...don't you like it?"

"No, I just think I'm hallucinating, otherwise how could I see the key chip of K7878? One of his keys is worth more than 100,000 star coins!" Nan Yu dared not open his eyes, fearing that all turned into a bubble.

"Emmm, but he is the key chip of K7878. Not only the chip, but also the aircraft is here for you." Jiang Zhiyu glanced out the window, and the aircraft stopped not far away. Yu can start it remotely, and he can fly over by himself.

Nan Yu opened his eyes suddenly, he grabbed his man, and took a big breath: "I feel like I'm going to faint, who will tell me that all this is just a dream! What I have in my hand is just a model, not a terribly expensive one." K7878!"

Yi Kai was also dumbfounded. Looking at the box in Nan Yu's hand, he swallowed and was a little nervous: "How about I take another look at it for you?"

He hasn't seen the real key chip of K7878 yet, he has only read it over and over again on the star network, wondering if that boy would like it or want it!

Nan Yu held the box tightly and struggled for a while before handing it to Yi Kai.

Yi Kai held his breath and gently opened the box.

"Damn!" Yi Kai, who has always been quiet, couldn't hold back his swearing. He rubbed his eyes, "It's true!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com