Chapter 29 Another day that shocked netizens

Начните с самого начала

[What about His Royal Highness? They have a marriage contract. Why do they call another man's brother when they know they have a marriage contract? 】

【Isn't that right? What's wrong with being called brother? Could it be that you can't call someone else's brother if you have a partner? His own brother is a brother, and the one who grew up together is also a brother, so it's okay to call him a brother out of politeness. 】

[You guys are so brave, to speak ill of others blatantly on Xingwang.com. 】

[I don't know the whole picture, everyone should not discuss this matter casually, and be careful to be arrested and beaten. 】

[I feel that these photos will not exist for too long. The parties involved are probably still sleeping. When they wake up, the relevant discussions may be deleted. 】

[Sister is right, I also feel a little nervous, let's save the photo first, lest I want to see the little cutie and have nothing to look at. 】

[Yeah, no matter what you say now, the cuteness of the little rabbit can't be fake! 】

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Jiang Zhiyu hadn't woken up yet, but the others got up one after another, and they all knew about the incident on Xingwang.

As expected by netizens, they deleted all the photos and related discussion posts as soon as they saw it.

"Find the person who took the sneak shot first, delete his photo first, and then deal with it." Jiang Jingyu said lightly, with a calm tone.

Jiang Chengyan, who had a bigger temper, was not so calm. He rubbed his forehead, and cursed violently: "Fuck! I'm so tired of working, I dare to shoot anything! If something happens to Xiaoyu, I will Want his head!"

For a dignified figure in the empire who wanted other people's heads if he opened his mouth, he was probably the only one.

Ling Weichuan didn't express his opinion. Anyway, he didn't need to appear on the scene to solve this matter, but... He looked at the remarks of those school girls who were distressed, and he felt indescribably awkward.

After Jiang Zhiyu got up, he jumped up and down, using his own small rabbit form, stepped on the optical keyboard of his elder brother, and sent a string of garbled characters to his subordinates.

Jiang Jingyu wanted to teach his younger brother a lesson, but he didn't know where to start, so he coaxed him not to get the documents he needed today.

"I'm sorry big brother, I'm leaving." Jiang Zhiyu didn't do it on purpose, who knew that jumping onto the table was a holographic keyboard, he smiled and leaned over to rub the back of his big brother's hand perfunctorily, then jumped off the table and ran away .

"Slow down, be careful not to fall." Jiang Jingyu touched the back of his hand and sighed a little. He didn't know how many other opportunities he had to see Jiang Xiaoyu being mischievous.

I really hate him when he grows up, he will get married and go to someone else's house when he grows up.

If it takes a little longer, Xiaoyu will follow Lingweichuan to live in the palace, and it may be even more difficult to see his brother at that time.

Jiang Zhiyu couldn't find his second brother, Ling Weichuan was talking to his father again, and his mother passed by with a coffee, and told him: "Your second brother is training, don't disturb him, you can find your third brother, he is in the room .”

Jiang Zhiyu wanted to jump on her mother, but her mother refused with a smile: "Xiaoyu is too naughty today, mother can't play with you if she wants to put on a mask."

"Oh..." Jiang Zhiyu's nose twitched, so he could only go upstairs to find his third brother, it was so boring, no one played with him today.

Jiang Zhiyu who has become a rabbit will have a much naive mentality, so he always wants to play in his head, and he must have someone to play with him.

"Dong dong." Jiang Zhimu was broadcasting live in the room, because now his fans knew that the ancient jade rabbit was his younger brother, so they urged him to hurry up and tell everyone about the younger brother he often flaunted.

Jiang Zhimu opened the door, but no one saw it. Strangely, he stuck his head out and looked around, but there was still no one. Who is playing a prank? Their family would be so boring, probably only Jiang Zhiyu, who was still a rabbit after waking up.

He smiled and was about to close the door. Jiang Zhiyu, who squatted on the ground with his head upside down and waited for a long time, became impatient and shouted: "I'm here, brother idiot!"

Jiang Zhimu quickly lowered his head, and saw their little fish bulging his cheeks, and grabbed his trouser legs unhappily.

"Oh, Xiaoyu, I'm sorry I didn't look at my feet." Jiang Zhimu apologized, but he didn't have much sincerity in his heart. Who made Xiaoyu too short? This isn't the first time this has happened.

There are a lot of Mr. Jiang Zhiyu sitting on his arms, so let's forgive the idiot brother for the time being.

"What are you doing, third brother?" Jiang Zhiyu stretched out a hind paw, "I rubbed my paw dirty when I went up the stairs just now, please wipe it off for me."

Jiang Zhimu put the little fish on the table and went to find disinfectant wipes.

The barrage has gone crazy, they actually heard the ancient jade rabbit talking! How could there be such a milky voice! And now that he is sitting behind the camera, his voice has been completely recorded in the live broadcast room, as if he is speaking in their ears.

Not even a minute after Yutu appeared, the traffic in the live broadcast room instantly increased by 100 million. It is enough to see how many well-informed netizens are surfing the Internet.

[The little rabbit actually talks like a baby! so cute! How could someone have such a cute voice! 】

[I can't see it, I'm so worried, I also want to see how much dust is on his feet. 】

[Sisters, I kind of want to... (Sorry, I slap my mouth!)]

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com