99

"No matter what, I love you and I'm so proud of both of us!" Mavis grinned at Hannah, the two girls sharing a sweet embrace.

It was finale day of the dance show the two, along with Everett, competed on. Hannah and Mavis were feeling a lot of emotions about the finale happening. They were feeling sad that it was over yet happy that it happened. They were proud of themselves and each other. It was a very bittersweet day.

Hannah, Mavis, and Everett all had so much fun dancing together and against one another. They loved the dances they did along the way. They had nothing to be ashamed of with however they placed. They were three out of four in the top four of the finale. They would wait and see how they placed and to find out who is the winner of the show.

"Yes! I love you too, Mavis! And we are winners no matter what! We did our best and delivered!" Hannah cheered as well as the two girls already performed their dances for the finale. Now, they were dressed and ready to see how they placed in this televised dance competition show.

"Hell yeah we did! Now, let's go see who's the winner!" The brunette exclaimed as they hugged again and made their way out on the stage.

Hannah and Mavis met with Everett and the fourth competitor on the show. The four had a very sweet, emotional moment followed up with some hugs. They were ready to see who placed where on the show.

The results were in. Everyone was anxiously anticipating how they placed. The fourth competitor ended up in fourth. They applauded her. Then, Mavis was called for third place. Hannah and Everett applauded her. Now, it was down to the top two. The top two happened to be Hannah and Everett.

They had to anxiously wait for a few moments, suspenseful music playing. Hannah and Everett were extremely nervous to find out who won. Just moments later, Hannah was announced the winner.

"Oh my god!" She cried while Everett proudly held her high.

"I'm so proud of you baby! You deserve it!" He grinned while they hugged tight.

All was right in Hannah's world. She had an amazing boyfriend, the greatest friend in Mavis. She was in her senior year of high school, just winning first place on the dance show. Nothing gets better than this.