54

Three Weeks Later|Money In The Bank

"Look at you babe." Dean chuckled as Sasha came out of the bathroom dressed and ready to head to the arena.

It was the day of Money In The Bank. Sasha and Dean have a mixed tag team match against Lacey Evans and Baron Corbin for their respective championships. It was a classic mixed tag team match as well. The storyline did intense a bit more, but wasn't exactly what Sasha and Dean had pictured. They were taking the ball and running with it though, trying to make it the best they could.

"Does someone like this outfit?" Sasha giggled. She was wearing a strapless dark blue skin tight jumpsuit paired with some black heels and a leather jacket. She would be at least wearing that to the arena and would get her new gear once they arrived.

"I just like you baby." He chuckled before passionately kissing his wife.

"Watch yourself." She nodded her head, motioning towards a sleeping Hannah in their bed.

"Yeah, yeah. You ready for the match?" He questioned while they were packing up their bags.

"Definitely. Hopefully all goes well." She smiled as they would head to the arena in a bit.

Later that day, the two with Hannah made it to the arena. The two went off to do their own thing to get ready especially since their match would be kicking off the show. Sasha got her hair and makeup done before grabbing her gear. Her gear was green, gold, and blue to match some of the colors of the show they were competing on. Once her gear was on, she went to go visit Hannah who was with Charlotte and Becky.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Hannah cheered as she saw Sasha.

"Hey pumpkin! Are you having fun?" She asked with a smile, picking up her daughter.

"Yes!" She giggled as Sasha enjoyed the time with her baby girl.

"I love you so much baby! Have fun with Aunt Charlotte. Mama's gotta go out babygirl." Sasha smiled at her daughter after a few minutes.

"I love you mommy!" She said as Sasha handed Hannah back to Charlotte. She quickly grabbed her championship before she met with her husband to get in gorilla.

"Ready?" Dean asked as Lacey and Baron made their respective entrances.

"Let's do this baby." She smiled as they shared a quick kiss.

Dean made his entrance first. He made it to the ring as he was staring down both opponents. Sasha made her entrance next. Once they were all in the ring, Sasha and Dean had a moment together. Just a few minutes later, the match began.

The match kicked off intensely. Lacey and Baron attacked Sasha and Dean before they finally got things situated to actually have the match. The match was extremely back and forth. It turned out to be a great contest, better than what Sasha and Dean had expected. It ended with Sasha naming Lacey tap out, allowing her and Dean to win.

"Good job baby." He chuckled as the two celebrated in the ring, holding their titles high and sharing a quick kiss. Now, on to the next wether they faced Lacey and Baron again or if they would have it changed. Only time would tell.