66

One Month Later

"Happy birthday baby girl!" Sasha grinned as they were celebrating Hannah's third birthday. The family of three were at a nearby water park with Becky, Seth, and Mavis. They would be doing a birthday party with everyone else in a couple weeks too. For now, they would enjoy the more low key day to celebrate their sweet little girl.

"Thank you mommy!" Hannah beamed before eating a cupcake with Mavis. The two were real life mini best friends. Everyone got a kick out of it. Sasha and Becky thought it was the cutest thing. Time would tell to see how their friendship would be as they got older.

"Three huh?" Seth chuckled as they were watching their daughters play.

"Times flown by man. She's getting so big. She's just like her mother though." Dean gave off a proud smile.

"That she is. You are one proud dad, Dean. I know it'll be the same when you add on to your tribe." He patted his friend on the shoulder while they enjoyed the outing together.

+

"Happy Mother's Day baby." Dean grinned as he cooked them some breakfast a few days later. It was Mother's Day as they were celebrating at home. Sasha didn't want to go out. She just wanted to relax with her little family at home.

"Happy mommy day!" Hannah giggled while hugging her mother's torso.

"Thank you babies. I love you both!" Sasha grinned as she lovingly kissed her husband and kissed her daughter's cheek. The three are breakfast together before Sasha opened up her presents. They were all very sweet and thoughtful, which Sasha appreciated.

"Having a good Mother's Day?" Dean asked with a smile as Sasha was using her good arm to play with their daughter.

"Mhm. Maybe next year I'll either be pregnant or we'll have another sweet baby in our arms. I wanna be pregnant so bad right now, but I know my arm has to heal." She admitted as Dean nodded his head.

"Soon baby, it'll come quicker than you think." He gave her a reassuring smile before they enjoyed the rest of their day together as Dean would be going back on the road the following morning. It was a great week for the Good family.