82

"There he is! The man of the hour!" Roman cheered as he saw Dean, now that the two were at WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut. They were going to meet up with Hunter ahead of the announcement for Dean's Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

"It's good to see you brother, how's things going?" He added on as the two brothers shared an embrace.

"It's going good man, kids are getting bigger and more adventurous." Dean chuckled as they hopped in the rental car they were using to head to the meeting.

"Oh yeah? What are they all in to?" He replied while driving.

"Well, Hannah and Mavis dance together as you know. And she's about done with her junior year and turning seventeen soon." Dean began as Roman's eyes got big.

"Dude! Seventeen?! It doesn't feel like it's been that long since she was born! It feels like yesterday Sasha returned after she turned one." Roman exclaimed as he realized how fast time has been going by.

"You're telling me, I'm the one raising her with Sasha." Dean chuckled as they continued to catch up.

The meeting went well with Dean, Roman, and Hunter. It was nice for the three to catch up. Roman was a proud friend and brother to induct Dean into the WWE Hall of Fame. His announcement would be posted soon as he'd be the male headliner. Sasha and the kids were very excited for their dad/husband to receive his shining moment as well. They couldn't wait to be a part of his special night.

Back home, Sasha and Becky were spending the day together while the kids were all in school. Even with them having their own families, the two were still extremely close. They also spent a lot of time traveling together with Hannah and Mavis to dance competitions. All the travel brought back some fun memories for the two best friends.

Everyone was at school until early afternoon. Hannah and Mavis had dance, but that was a little later. The two best friends agreed to meet at the studio as they had their own individual things to do. Mavis was running back into their school to grab something she forgot. However, she stopped midway to her locker as something suspicious caught her eye.

Mavis caught Hannah's boyfriend, Chance. Chance was not alone though. Hannah had another close friend, named Bella Lane. They've only been friends for a couple years. Mavis was indifferent about her, just because Bella rubbed her the wrong way. Now she was definitely letting her true colors show.

Chance and Bella were secluded in a hallway together. It was a hallway off the side where Mavis would continue her path straight to her locker. Mavis was enraged though as she saw the two kissing and holding each other close.

Her best friend was getting cheated on by two fake people in her life. Mavis would not stand for that.

"Chance! What the fuck are you doing?!" Mavis snapped. Some people may have thought she shouldn't get involved. Mavis didn't care. She would stand up and fight for her best friend.

"Why the fuck do you care?!" Chance snapped back as Mavis and Bella made an evil eye contact as well.

"Because you're cheating on my best friend! What kind of a scum bag does that?!" She bellowed, seething with rage.

"I'm not a scum bag, I just don't love Hannah. Never have and never will." He rolled his eyes as Mavis tried to hold in a gasp. Her best friend was getting played right in front of her eyes.

"Fuck you! Fuck both of you! You both are pieces of shit! And Chance, you're lucky I don't cut your dick off and sell it." She sneered, storming off.

Mavis was outraged at what she just witnessed. Her best friend got cheated on by her boyfriend and her other best friend. How was she found to tell Hannah?