67

One Month Later|Money In The Bank

"I can't wait to watch you tonight baby." Sasha smiled at her husband. She and Hannah went with Dean to Money In The Bank as it was in Chicago, not too far from their house. Sasha was doing good from her recovery and was needing less help. She was still in a cast, but didn't have a sling anymore.

"Thank you, babygirl. Got the best support right here." He winked as he motioned towards his wife and daughter.

"We'll always be your support baby." She replied before getting down and playing with their daughter.

Dean got ready before helping Sasha, as she still needed some help. Once everyone was ready, the family of three headed to the arena. Dean went off to his locker room as his match would be first. He was in the Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Sasha took Hannah to go see some of the girls while Dean got ready.

"Mavis! Mavis!" Hannah cheered as she saw her mini best friend with her Aunt Becky.

"Hannah!" Mavis giggled as the two girls hugged. Sasha and Becky just laughed before greeting each other.

"How are you, love?" Becky asked after they let go of their hug.

"Doing good! The nose is almost fully healed and my arm's doing much better. Thanks for beating me to stay home." Sasha teased her friend. She meant no ill harm behind it. She just wanted to tease her best friend.

"Someone had to do it." Becky joked before their husbands caught their attention. Seth greeted Sasha and Hannah after he greeted his wife and daughter. Dean did the same.

"How's it feel being backstage but not wrestling?" Seth asked while they watched their daughters play.

"It feels weird, but a good weird. It's kinda nice just hanging out with everyone and not worrying about a match. I can just relax and enjoy the show." Sasha smiled before she and Becky took their daughters, heading to gorilla. They always waited there for their husbands to come back from their matches. They couldn't wait to watch them in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

"Good job, baby." Sasha beamed as her husband came back about a half hour later from the match. Even though he was unsuccessful, he still put on a great match.

"Thanks babe. I'm glad you both were here." He proudly grinned as they went off for the night. It was a great night for everybody.