49

"Hi baby! Mama missed you!" Sasha grinned as she finally got to see Hannah that afternoon.

It was WrestleMania week. Everyone was in Dallas, Texas. WrestleMania would be held at the AT&T Stadium. They were so excited for WrestleMania. Sasha just finished up some of her appearances as well as an Axxess meet and greet. She loved getting to meet her fans and just fully enjoy WrestleMania week.

Sasha and Dean's matches were made official. Sasha Banks versus Rhea Ripley for the Raw Women's Championship. Dean Ambrose versus Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship. They were both super excited for their respective matches. Sasha's would be WrestleMania Saturday and Dean's would be WrestleMania Sunday. They were beyond happy for each other.

Now that Sasha was finished with her WrestleMania Axxess appearances, she was headed back to their hotel. She would now keep Hannah with her and get ready for the Hall Of Fame later that Friday evening. Dean would meet up with them shortly after he finished his appearances. The week may be chaotic, but they were so excited. The couple was also excited to have Hannah with them and let her experience her first WrestleMania.

"Mommy! Mommy here!" Hannah cheered as soon as she was in her mother's arms.

"Mommy is here angel! We gotta get ready for the Hall Of Fame tonight." She smiled at her daughter. Seth's parents would be keeping both Hannah and Mavis. Both couples felt like the girls were a little too young for the Hall Of Fame ceremony and wanted to keep them on a decent schedule. It relieved everyone on all parties and let them enjoy the calm before the storm.

"Sasha!" Becky cheered once she walked in to her friend's hotel room.

"What's up dude?!" Sasha grinned while getting her hair and makeup done.

"Just soaking in the calm before the storm." The Irish woman laughed as Sasha smiled at her.

"You ready for tonight?" Becky asked while watching her friend get ready.

"Definitely. It's going to be a great night and this is gonna be a great weekend." Sasha beamed at her friend. Shortly after, Seth's mom, Holly came in the room to get Hannah. Sasha thanked her before they left and went back to Holly's Air BnB they were renting out. Becky hung out with Sasha for a bit before Dean came back in to see his wife almost ready to go.

"Look at you beautiful." Dean grinned at his wife. She had a simple smokey eye, hair down in loose curls, dressed in an emerald green studded gown.

"Thanks handsome. I'm almost ready." She beamed before quickly kissing her husband.

"Sounds good baby." He chuckled while watching her finish get ready for the Hall Of Fame ceremony. After she finished getting ready, the two headed out for the ceremony. They all had fun talking with their friends and catching up with one another. After only being there for an hour, someone caught Sasha's eye as they were walking towards her.

"Hey Sasha, we need to have a meeting with you and Rhea real quick." Hunter said as he found her. She excused herself from her friends before following her boss to his office. She saw Rhea in there as well. The two were confused with what the meeting was for.

"This is nothing bad. Actually, it's great." Hunter smiled at the two.

"We wanted to inform the both of you that you will main event WrestleMania tomorrow night." He grinned as the two gasped of excitement. They thanked Hunter as they finished their quick meeting before walking out.

"Holy shit." Rhea said.

"I can't believe this! We're gonna knock it out of the park!" Sasha squealed. The two hugged before going back to their respective groups. Everyone looked confused as they saw Sasha trying not to get emotional.

"What happened?" Dean asked his wife.

"I'm main eventing tomorrow night." She grinned before a few tears fell down her face.

"Woohoo! That's awesome!" Dean cheered as their friends cheered for her as well.

"We're so proud of you!" Charlotte squealed before hugging her friend.

"Thank you! It's game time now, no turning back." She breathed, soaking in all the excitement with her husband and best friends. Sasha had twenty four hours until the biggest match of her life and career would happen. She was ecstatic. Saturday couldn't come soon enough.