41

"Yay! It's Monday!" Sasha giggled at Hannah as they were relaxing on the bus for the time being. They were back for Monday Night Raw. They would have a promo to build towards their Royal Rumble match. Sasha was excited to be back with her husband and brothers for another match. They had so much fun the first time, the second time would be just as fun if not more.

"Yay!" Hannah smiled before clapping her hands and sitting with her mama. Sasha was enjoying the time with her daughter before they had to get ready for the show.

"I love you so much pumpkin." Sasha smiled at her daughter before getting down on the ground and playing with her. Shortly afterwards, Sasha smiled as she saw Becky and Mavis walk inside the bus. Dean, Seth, and Roman were currently hanging out with the guys. So, the girls would have their girl time for now.

"What's up?" She asked with a smile as Becky and Mavis walked over, sitting down with them.

"Livin' the dream. What are you guys doing tonight?" Becky asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I think just a promo to build up the match. Maybe a backstage segment, not too sure. You?" The blue haired woman asked her best friend.

"I think a match with Peyton. Here soon I think Char and I are gonna win the tag titles off of them." She said as Sasha got excited for her two best friends.

"Yay! We can all be champs together again!" She cheered as Becky began laughing.

They enjoyed the time with their daughters before getting ready for the show. While Sasha was getting her makeup done, she heard from a few girls that Liv was saying some awful things about her, Dean, and Hannah. She had enough. After her makeup was done, Sasha went looking for her, finding her near the locker room.

"What do you want?" Liv sneered, giving Sasha a dirty look.

"I don't want anything from you besides to stop running your mouth about me, my daughter, and my husband. I don't know why you're so bitter towards me. But I have done nothing to you. So either stop talking shit, or if you're gonna do it say it to my face." Sasha spat looking Liv dead in her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm not dealing with you." The blonde rolled her eyes before walking away. Sasha figured she'd do that. She just wanted her to stop running her mouth, as well as hoping this storyline with her would be over soon. She was over working with her and being in the same ring with her, but she would still do business for the time being.