51

One Day Later|WrestleMania Sunday

"Yay! Now it's your turn to main event baby!" Sasha giggled as she and Hannah were in Dean's locker room.

It was the following night, WrestleMania Sunday. Dean would be main eventing, like his wife the previous night. He would face Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship, which Dean currently held as well. He would be retaining, but he knew it would be a great main event. The two have put on classics in the past, tonight would be no different.

"I'm glad my girls are here to watch." Dean said before kissing his wife.

"There's no where else we'd rather be. We're so proud of you!" She beamed, kissing her husband again and grabbing Hannah as she was waking up from a nap.

"Dada." Hannah yawned as Sasha handed her to Dean.

"Dada's here, angel. You're okay." He softly said, rubbing her back while Sasha just melted at the sight of her husband and daughter.

"Why don't you go hang out with the girls while I hang with our girl?" Dean offered so his wife could spend time with her best friends before they went on vacation later this week.

"Okay, love you." Sasha smiled, kissing her husband.

"Love you." He replied as she walked out of the locker room, wanting to go see the girls. She first found Bayley and Becky hanging out near gorilla.

"Hey beautiful mamas." She smiled, hugging the two before the trio sat down.

"You ready for your man's match tonight?" Bayley asked, smiling at her friend. Although she wasn't wrestling anymore, Bayley still supported her best friends during their careers.

"Oh yeah! I'm so happy to sit back and watch his match like he did with mine yesterday. He is currently spending time with Hannah." Sasha beamed at the two.

"Awww!" Bayley grinned.

"That's sweet, then this week we finally go on a no kids vacation." Becky laughed a bit.

"It's gonna be weird but so nice to not have kids for a few days." Sasha admitted.

"Definitely, but we'll have so much fun." Bayley added. The three girls were having fun, catching up for a few with one another. Then, Sasha's eye got caught as she saw Dean driving a golf cart towards her with Hannah in his lap.

"Oh, my god!" Sasha laughed as Becky and Bayley were cracking up themselves.

"Mama!" Hannah giggled as Dean carried her out of the golf cart.

"Hi beautiful! Was that fun?" She asked as Hannah nodded her head. Dean had brought Hannah back since he needed to start getting ready for his match. Sasha was very understanding, keeping their daughter with her while enjoying the time with her best friends.

Sasha had fun hanging out with the girls with her daughter. She always loved being with her best friends and couldn't wait to go on the adult only vacation on Tuesday. As the day went on, she enjoyed watching the WrestleMania night two matches. She was glad to just watch as a fan that night and couldn't wait for her husband's match as well.

"Good luck baby, we're cheering you on!" Sasha beamed as she was holding Hannah. They were now in gorilla to watch Dean's match as well as to wait for him.

"Thanks babygirl, love you." He replied as he wanted to take a minute to get in the zone for his match.

"Love you!" She giggled as she let her husband do his thing.

She watched in awe of her husband for his WrestleMania match. She had Hannah with her too, but the nearly two year old fell asleep shortly after Dean made his entrance. The match went great as Dean retained his championship. Sasha couldn't wait to see her husband once he walked through the curtain.

"You did amazing baby! I'm so proud of you!" Sasha beamed once Dean found her, quickly walking over to her as the two shared a loving kiss.

"Thank you beautiful, I'm glad you were here to watch it." He smiled after the two shared another kiss.

"No where else I'd rather be." She softly replied as the family of three went off for the night.