28

One Month Later

"Woohoo! Let's party!" Sasha cheered with the girls.

A month had passed, but everyone was taking a weekend off. That never happened. It was happening this weekend though. It was Sasha and Dean's bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Seth's parents had the girls and Bayley's parents had Austin. So, everyone was able to get to go with them. Sasha and the girls were in Nashville, as the guys were in Chicago. The girls really wanted to go on a weekend trip, which they were excited about. They all just wanted to have a good time.

"I'm so glad we all got to be together!" Charlotte beamed as they were taking a limo to one of the clubs they were going to.

"Same! I never go out anymore." Bayley giggled as Becky agreed.

"I just really appreciate you guys all being here for me. You guys aren't just my best friends, you guys are the sisters I never had." Sasha beamed once they began walking in to the club.

"Aww, we love you!" They cheered as the four hugged before walking inside the club to have some fun.

"I can't believe you're getting fuckin' married." Roman chuckled as they were sitting around the fire. Dean wanted to go camping with the guys and drink. So, that's what they were doing.

"I know, I still can't believe it sometimes myself." Dean laughed as he, Seth, Roman, and Finn were enjoying some beers.

"How's it feel?" Finn asked after taking a swig of his drink.

"The best man. I'm so lucky. I have the best fiancée and daughter. Never thought my life would turn out like this, but I'm damn thankful it did." He smiled as the guys all toasted to that.

Back in Nashville, the girls were tipsy but having so much fun. These memories would last forever between the four of them. They were going from different clubs and bars, drinking, dancing, having so much fun. Just what Sasha wanted to celebrate her becoming a wife soon.

"Let's make a toast!" Becky cheered as the girls ordered another round of drinks. Sasha smiled as the other three looked at her with immense happiness and joy.

"Cheers to Sasha! A hell of a friend, sister, mother, and we know you'll be the best wife. To the future Mrs. Good!" Becky cheered as they all clinked their glasses and took a drink, then hugging and enjoying the rest of their night. This was perfect for them to celebrate the next chapter of their lives.