87

The next night was night one of WrestleMania. It was a sold out weekend for the biggest event of the year. They were all at Camping World Stadium for the event. Everyone was so excited to watch the show.

"This weekend has been great." Sasha smiled at her husband as they were watching the new performers rehearse their entrances for mania.

"Indeed it has. I'm a very lucky man to have my beautiful wife and children here." Dean winked, lovingly kissing his wife.

"We love you so much honey." She smiled as they watched the new performers.

"Remember when we were up there rehearsing?" She giggled, looking at her husband.

"I do, I remember it vividly. I also remember having Hannah and watching your last one." He recalled, thinking back fourteen years ago.

"The one where Becky injured me and put my ass home?" She snickered. She still occasionally teased Becky, but not as much anymore. It was more so of a joke between the two.

"Mhm, but shortly after you were healed you got pregnant with Asher as we expanded our family. Then Lennyn. After her, Aria and Everly came along." He proudly smiled while talking about his children.

"Yes, her injuring me and retiring was the best thing. We got to add on and complete our family." Sasha beamed proudly.

"That we did. I love you and our children." He softly kissed her forehead.

"We love you!" She smiled as they enjoyed the calm before the storm. They weren't competing, but they helped out some up and coming superstars with their first WrestleMania. It was definitely full circle for Sasha and Dean.

Later that night, Sasha and Dean's children were sitting out in the crowd. They were with all of their friends/adoptive cousins of the WWE. They all wanted to watch with the fans. They were having so much fun as well.

All of the kids were having so much fun. Hannah smiled at her brother as Asher was definitely zoning into the matches. Nothing else mattered to him than watching the matches. He was definitely suckered in.

"Having fun, bub?" Hannah asked with a giggle as Asher was getting some water.

"So much fun! This is awesome!" Asher cheered as Hannah watched with a smile, hugging her brother tight and they enjoyed the spectacle.