98

"So, our baby girl is in love." Sasha laughed at her husband a couple days later. They were enjoying a quiet morning together, sitting on the porch and drinking some coffee.

"Yep, hopefully Everett doesn't turn out to be a dick." Dean replied to his wife. He was extremely protective over his wife and daughters, as well as Asher. His level of protection only intensified after Hannah's failed relationship with Chance.

"I don't think so, babe. Hannah's got her guard up. We will see though, but Everett seems like a good kid." She expressed, looking at her husband.

"He does, and you are right. We will see. As long as my baby's heart doesn't get played with again." He made clear while enjoying the morning with his wife. Sasha just smiled, knowing Dean was coming from a good place.

+

"I can't believe the finale is in two weeks!" Hannah expressed as she and Mavis were back home. They were going back and forth between LA and Iowa for the dance show. Right now, they were at home for school. They were currently at Starbucks, wanting to get a drink before getting some homework done.

"Dude, me either! I'm so proud of us! We're going to take it all the way. Either way, win or not. I'm so proud and I love you!" Mavis grinned as the two girls hugged.

"I love you too! I just, don't love them." Hannah motioned as they saw Chance and Bella in line. They were obviously trying to get Hannah's attention, but Hannah was laughing about it.

"Fuck them." Mavis laughed as she and Hannah got their drinks. They totally ignored Chance and Bella, leaving the store and focusing their attention back on each other as well as the upcoming finale of the dance show.