43

Three Weeks Later

"Thank god that it's over." Dean sighed as he just got in his car from the lawyer's office.

He was on his way home from being on the road, but he had to stop by and see his lawyer. Ever since Hannah was born, Dean had been trying to adopt her. Since he and Sasha weren't married, he couldn't adopt her. Through the last two and a half years, they've stayed in touch with their lawyer and have kept the ball going with him adopting Hannah.

Now, since he and Sasha had been married for six months, Dean finally got the papers to prove that Hannah is his. He also got to sign Hannah's birth certificate, so the two and a half year old toddler would be getting a new one. Dean couldn't wait to get home and show Sasha that he was officially Hannah's daddy.

"Hello? I'm home!" Dean called through the house before he looked out the back door, seeing Sasha and Hannah playing in her sand pit. He then walked outside before Hannah's head turned, her big blue eyes looking up to him and her face lit up.

"Dada! Dada! Dada! Dada!" She cheered as she quickly walked over to Dean, her dirty blonde pigtails bouncing before she threw herself in Dean's arms. Sasha watched on with a bright smile before going over and greeting her husband.

"Hey princess! I missed you baby." He grinned, peppering Hannah in kisses as she giggled.

"Hey babe! We're happy that you're home now." Sasha beamed, hugging and kissing her husband.

"I'm happy to be home too. I gotta talk to you about something." He smiled as Sasha grew suspicious, but he sat Hannah back down as they played with her outside. After they played with Hannah, they made her a quick lunch and got her down for a nap. Once she was asleep, Dean wanted to tell Sasha about the adoption.

"What'd you need to talk about babe?" Sasha asked as she sat down next to her husband.

"Open this." He smiled, handing Sasha a big orange envelope. She furrowed her brows before carefully opening the big envelope. After opening it, she looked inside and gasped.

"Are you serious?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Mhm. I'm officially Hannah's dad." He grinned before tightly hugging his wife.

"Thank god. That's a huge relief. I'm so happy you're legally Hannah's dad now." She smiled through her tears as Dean kissed her forehead.

"Me too baby. Me too." He grinned as they celebrated him legally adopting her and now them being a whole family.