34

Three Weeks Later| Survivor Series

"Today, I have my first match in almost three years." Sasha gasped as she was now filming for her WWE 24 episode.

After their honeymoon, Sasha and Dean returned back to the road and their normal schedule. They were happy to see Hannah too, as they missed their baby girl so much. Sasha also resumed filming for her 24 documentary episode. She continued training with Seth, Dean, Roman, and Becky as well before her match.

Tonight, it would be The Shield and Sasha Banks versus Liv Morgan, Finn Balor, Damian Priest, and AJ Styles in a huge mixed tag team match. Sasha was so excited yet nervous for her match. She just wanted to do good.

"How do you feel about finally having that come back match?" Raelyn asked as they were in a private area for Sasha to continue filming.

"I am feeling excited, nervous, a little scared, but pumped. All the emotions." Sasha giggled before taking a drink of water.

"What can we expect from the boss tonight in her return match?" Raelyn questioned with a smile as Sasha beamed, daydreaming about her match.

"Expect the boss to be so good it was like I never left." Sasha gave a smile before they stopped filming for the time being.

During the morning and early afternoon, Sasha went out to rehearsals for her entrance. It would definitely be an epic entrance for her return. Then, she went off to get her hair and makeup done. That took a bit, then going to get her gear and heading off to her and Dean's dressing room to get changed, as well as see her husband and daughter.

"Mama! Mama!" Hannah cheered before toddling over to Sasha, then scooping her up and kissing her cheeks.

"Hi baby! Mama's so happy to see you beautiful!" Sasha beamed before walking over to her husband.

"Hey sexy." She winked before giggling and kissing her husband.

"Hey babygirl. Someone got her gear it looks like." He grinned before taking Hannah so Sasha could show her husband her new ring gear.

"Sure did! A bit of a different design than my previous gears, but I love it! It's Shield colors too." She beamed before showing her husband her in ring gear. It was similar to her previous gears, but with her new logo as well as some panthers on her kick pads. Her gear was black and blue as well. Although she was getting excited, her nerves were definitely kicking in as well. Sasha went to go change in to her in ring gear as Seth and Roman walked in to see Dean and Hannah. The guys greeted each other before taking a seat for a moment.

"Hot damn baby! You look good." Dean grinned as Sasha came out of the bathroom dressed in her ring gear, holding on to her new leather jacket, glasses, and boss rings.

"There's our new shield member and sister!" Roman chuckled himself as the guys were definitely hyping Sasha up.

"Thanks guys." She smiled but bit her lip a bit. Sasha tried looking up at the ceiling so she didn't start crying.

"You ok Sash?" Seth asked as they could see the tears welling up in Sasha's eyes.

"I just wanna do good." She quietly said before crying a bit.

"Baby, you're gonna do great! You're the legit boss! The best of the best! Don't get in your head." Dean reminded her as she nodded her head.

"You got this sis. It's gonna be match of the night!" Roman hyped her up as well.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." She giggled a bit before hugging Seth and Roman, then going to kiss her husband.

"I'm gonna go see the girls and then I'll see you guys in the ring." She said as they nodded their heads. Their match would kick off the show, so they needed to get going to get ready for their entrances. Sasha walked towards the back where she saw Charlotte, Becky, and Bayley waiting for her. The four hugged before the three went to hype Sasha up.

"You got this babes. We believe in you." Charlotte grinned.

"You're gonna steal the show! Remember, do it for you." Bayley added as well.

"This is your night! Go out there and prove everybody wrong! You got this Sasha! We're cheering you on!" Becky hyped her up as the four hugged again. Sasha thanked them before heading back to the nice Escalade she would be in for her big entrance.

They kicked off the pay-per-view with the introduction video. After they talked about the whole pay-per-view, the commentators at ring side went in to the big mixed tag team match that would be kicking off the match. Sasha got in to the car as she heard all the noise. She heard Liv, Finn, AJ, and Damian make their entrances. She smiled bright as she heard the Shield's music entrance. Although she wished she could watch them, she was excited to make her huge entrance.

After a few minutes of the crowd going crazy, Sasha's entrance music hit. It was go time.

"It's boss time!" Michael Cole cheered from ring side. The fans got confused as Sasha had not come out yet as her music was playing. But, they were in for a good treat with her entrance. Then, they saw the Escalade and began cheering so loud, they could've blown the roof off of the arena. Seth, Dean, and Roman grinned from ear to ear as they watched Sasha make her entrance.

"Sasha Banks is here! It's boss time everybody!" Michael cheered as Sasha popped up from the sun roof on the car, the crowd going nuts.

Then, she made her way out of the car. She had some guys behind her to be her security guards, similar to her NXT Takeover: Brooklyn entrance when she had her match with Bayley. Sasha tried to hold her tears back as she saw Seth's mom and dad out in the crowd with Mavis and Hannah. She pointed to them before getting up on the side of the ring, continuing her entrance. The crowd was so excited to see her back. She finished her entrance before fist bumping the guys.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Sasha's first match back has now started.

The match was amazing. It was very back and forth on all parts. Everyone got their shining moment. It was fun for Sasha to be able to do some parts with Seth, Roman, and Dean. It meant the world to her to be teaming with them, as well as having Hannah and Mavis ring side for the big match.

Sasha did her flip over the top rope, just like she did back at Brooklyn with Bayley as Finn and AJ caught her. The shield did their triple power bomb on all three men. Liv slid in the ring as Sasha gave her a cocky wave. The two went back and forth for a minute. Sasha then hit the backstabber, flipping her over in to the bank statement. Liv tapped out as the bell rang, declaring the match over.

"Here are your winners, the team of The Shield, and Sasha Banks!" The ring announcer exclaimed as the crowd went crazy. Sasha couldn't even stand up at first as she was overwhelmed with emotions. Liv slid out of the ring as Sasha began crying hard. Roman, Seth, and Dean quickly made their way over to Sasha, giving her each a hug before the four stood up, raising their arms in victory.

"You did great baby, proud of you." Dean whispered to Sasha as the two hugged while her entrance music was playing. She thanked him before they made their way backstage, soaking up all the excitement of the match. Sasha felt amazing to be back.