8

A few days later, Sasha got all settled into her new townhouse. Becky was helping her since they lived close to each other now and Sasha was going to her about pregnancy questions. Now that Sasha was settled in and moved, she was going to her first ultrasound. Becky and Dean would be going with her. Bayley couldn't travel since she was now seven months pregnant so it wasn't safe for her anymore. Sasha was excited yet nervous to go to the first ultrasound. She just wanted everything to be okay with the baby.

"You ready to go mama?" Becky smiled as she and Sasha were waiting for Dean to get to her house.

"Yeah, just nervous." Sasha admitted before making sure she had everything.

"It's okay to be nervous, but everything's gonna be okay. You get to see your baby!" Becky grinned as she comforted her friend.

"I'm excited to see the baby. I think I've come to terms with what happened, but I'm just ready to be the best mom I can be." She smiled to her friend as they hugged. Not too long after that, Dean arrived at her townhouse to get the girls and they made their way to Sasha's first appointment.

Sasha got herself checked in and filled out paperwork before they called her back, then settling her in a room. Becky and Dean went back with her as they could tell she was nervous. Sasha was just nervous to make sure that the baby was healthy. She just wanted to take care of herself and to take care of the baby so that way everything would be okay. She was relieved to have Becky and Dean with her too since Bayley couldn't travel, as well as Charlotte and the guys being on the road.

"Alright mama, everything looks good so far with you." Sasha's doctor smiled as they began the ultrasound. She took a deep breath since she was nervous and reached for Dean's hand. Becky smiled and mentally giggled before focusing on being there for her friend.

"So far so good with baby. Looks like you are ten weeks and two days. We're gonna say you're due around May Tenth." She smiled before she moved the wand and they began to hear the heartbeat.

"My baby." Sasha quietly smiled as some tears rolled down her cheeks. The baby's heartbeat was strong and everything looked great with both of them. Sasha was relieved now that she knew the baby was okay and now she had a due date. Her doctor gave her some resources she may need. The three then went to grab lunch before heading back to Sasha's home.

"Thank you guys for coming with me." Sasha smiled before hugging her friends.

"Yeah of course. You know if you need anything I'm right here for you Sash." Becky smiled at her friend as Sasha deeply appreciated that.

"Same here." Dean grinned as the three hung out for a bit before Becky went back to her and Seth's home. He ended up staying with Sasha, more than happy to since she was scared to be alone. He just wanted to be there for her anyway she needed him.