46

Elimination Chamber|Two Weeks Later

"Oooh look at you!" Becky smiled at her best friend a few weeks later.

It was Elimination Chamber. Sasha had her match with Liv, which would open the show. Dean was facing Drew McIntyre one on one as well. Becky had a match with Charlotte and Asuka against Alexa, Dakota, and Emma. Seth and Roman were facing The New Day as they were beginning a tag team championship storyline.

Sasha was walking around backstage after getting her gear on. It was blue, red, and black. Inspired by Spider-Man. She had her electric blue hair down in some beachy waves. She also had on a nice red smokey eye makeup look. Since her match was on first, Sasha had to be ready earlier than her friends and husband.

"Thanks Becks! I'm excited to see your match tonight." She grinned, hugging her best friend.

"I am for yours too. You're gonna tear it down! Just don't let what she says get in your head." The Irish woman reminded her as Sasha appreciated it. Becky always had her back and it made Sasha feel good that she had her back yet again.

"Thanks sis, love you dude!" She giggled as Becky reciprocated the same words back. Sasha wanted to quickly go to see her husband and daughter before her match would start in approximately twenty minutes.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Almost two year old Hannah grinned as she saw her mother.

"Hi Angel! Mommy wanted to come see you and daddy before her match." Sasha beamed as she took Hannah from her husband, greeting him as well.

"Mommy match?" The toddler questioned her mommy.

"Yeah, mommy's match. Do you wanna go with daddy and watch it?" She asked with a smile, kissing her daughter's cheek.

"Yes!" She giggled. Sasha handed Hannah back to Dean as the three made their way to gorilla where they'd wait for Sasha to make her entrance.

"You got this beautiful, we love you." Dean smiled at his wife as she was fully in boss mode ready to go for the match.

"I love you both so much." She beamed, quickly kissing her husband and giving her daughter a kiss. She quickly put on her shades, taking a deep breath before hearing her entrance music hit.

Sasha made her way out to the crowd as they erupted and went wild for her. She made her entrance before getting into the ring. She finished her entrance, throwing off her boss rings and glasses. Shortly after, the match began.

It began very intense. Sasha and Liv went fist to fist at each other. Neither one would hold back. It was an extremely intense match. They each got their shining moments. Liv dominated the middle of the match. But, Sasha came back in time to preserve her championship reign. She hit a few meteoras on Liv as well as a frog splash. In the final moments of the match, Sasha creatively came up with a new way to put Liv Morgan in the Bank Statement. She had no choice but to tap out.

"Here is your winner, and still! The Raw Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!" The ring announcer cheered as the crowd erupted for her. After a few minutes of celebration, Sasha made her way to the back. After shaking hands with Vince and a few others, she was finally able to make it to her husband and daughter.

"Yay mama!" Hannah giggled while clapping her hands.

"I love you so much angel babe." Sasha beamed, holding her daughter before giving her a quick kiss, celebrating with her family. Now, it was on to the next.