91

"Alright Hannah, be safe. But most importantly, have fun. I'll be back later." Sasha smiled at her daughter, dropping her off at the studio.

Sasha, Hannah, Becky, and Mavis were back in Los Angeles, California. They were beginning rehearsals and training for their dance show. Sasha and Becky did not want their daughters by themselves. They would be with them and protect them.

"Thank you mom! I will, love you!" The blonde beamed, hugging Sasha.

"Love you too honey!"

Hannah stepped out of the car. She headed into the studio, waiting for Mavis in the lobby. They were not sure how the studio rooms would be divided, so they waited. They also met the other eight competitors that made it into the top ten with the two long life best friends. However, one of them caught Hannah's eye in a good way.

"Hannah Good?" A teen boy asked, looking at Hannah.

"Everett Boston?" Hannah replied, remembering Everett from the auditions.

"Yeah! Good to see you, glad you made it through!" He grinned as the two hugged. They hit it off as friends while in LA last time. This time could potentially be no different.

"Thank you, you too! I am a little nervous, I've never stepped out of my comfort zone like this!" She expressed as they let go of their hug. She saw Mavis smiling at her from out of her corner, but ignored it and turned her attention back to building a friendship with Everett.

"You'll do great, Hannah! I saw your audition, you're a fantastic dancer! Just breathe, relax, and have fun! We're all here to win yes, but at the end of the day having fun is way better than winning." He reassured her as they chatted for a few more minutes and going off to their studio rooms to warm up, preparing for the first live episode in just a handful of weeks.

"Having fun with Everett?" Mavis teased, playfully smirking at her best friend.

"Yes, and we are just friends Mavis! Don't get any ideas!" Hannah made clear with some laughs.

"Not yet." She winked as they got down to rehearsal.