7

Two weeks later, Sasha found herself a townhouse near Becky, Seth, and Dean to live at. Simon now knew she was pregnant after her announcement on Raw. He has continuously threatened her, so now, Roman, Seth, Dean, and Finn were coming to help her move out of the home she had with him. She was extremely nervous to see him since she wasn't sure what he would do. But, this was the best thing for her to do.

"Do you have anything packed or do you need us to just grab shit and go?" Finn asked as he was driving all five of them to the house. They all met up at Becky and Seth's place since they lived the closest to Sasha's new townhome.

"I haven't been here in a month so I don't have anything packed. I could come in and show you all what's mine." She shrugged before yawning.

"Is Simon gonna be there?" Seth asked as he looked over at Sasha.

"I have no idea. I don't even know if he knows I'm moving out today. He just keeps threatening me." She admitted before showing Seth and Dean the messages. Finn was driving Sasha's car and Roman was behind them in the u-haul truck following in pursuit.

"Well one of us is going to stick with you the whole time. I don't trust the bastard to not hurt you. I'm looking out for you like a brother would." Seth admitted.

"If he tries anything I'm gonna rip his fuckin' head off." Dean added as he was livid at Simon for the way he treats Sasha. He was trying to keep it cool though and not stress Sasha out since she didn't need that while carrying a baby.

"I really appreciate you guys taking the time out of your schedule's to help me move. It means a lot that I have you guys." Sasha smiled to her friends before giving Seth and Dean a hug, patting Finn on his shoulder.

"That's what friends are for Sash. You're basically my sister in law, so if I didn't I think Bay would rip my head off." Finn chuckled as everyone laughed at that. Once they arrived to the house, Sasha gasped and her anxiety rose as she saw Simon's car in the driveway.

"Is that his car?" Seth asked as they parked on the street.

"Yeah, it is." Sasha gulped before looking at the three men.

"Calm down Sash, we're here to protect you." Dean made evident as they all got out of the car and headed into the house. The guys and Sasha all got out of the car as Roman hopped out of the moving truck. Seth and Dean stayed by Sasha's side as she unlocked the front door. They headed upstairs before Sasha and Simon locked eyes with one another.

"What are you doing here?" Simon sneered as he saw Sasha with all the guys.

"I'm moving." She stated before trying to walk upstairs to begin grabbing her belongings.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Sasha?! Get out!" Simon yelled as Dean turned to him.

"Hey dumbass! She's grabbing her shit! Back off." Dean fired back at him before he followed Sasha upstairs and into her room to get all of her things.

"Are you ok?" Dean asked as they were packing her wrestling gear and the other three were getting Sasha's furniture.

"I just wanna get out of here asap. I hate it here." Sasha said as she was choking on some tears. Not too long after that, Sasha and Dean were almost done packing her clothing and gear as the other three guys came up into the room.

"Furniture's loaded up." Finn said as they saw the two almost done packing up her clothing.

"Yeah, but bitch boy's running his mouth." Roman added as Sasha sighed.

"I'm sorry guys I'm almost done." Sasha panicked as she felt guilty for her friends having to go through this too.

"Don't apologize. Just make sure you have everything. We got you Sasha." Seth comforted her. Seth, Finn, and Roman started loading up her clothing and wrestling gear in the trunk of her car. Dean carried her last suitcase as the two headed down the stairs where Simon seemingly was waiting for them.

"I hope you're happy." Simon gave her a death glare as Sasha just rolled her eyes and tried to walk away.

"I hope you lose that fucking baby too." He sneered as Sasha felt her blood boil.

"Fuck you! Terminate your rights if you want this baby to be dead!" She yelled as she felt her spit flying in the room as she was livid. Sasha was irate. No, she didn't want to get pregnant, but now she just wanted to protect her unborn child.

"I'm already ahead of you sweetheart. Now get the fuck out of this house. And I hope that you lose that baby." He said in a dark tone. Sasha flipped him off as she and Dean walked out of the house and slammed the door shut. Sasha kept sniffling back her tears but couldn't help to cry once they met up with the guys.

"It's okay Sasha. It's okay. Fuck him." Dean comforted her as he hugged her.

"I can't believe he'd say that. It's so dark, the baby didn't do anything." Sasha cried before wiping her tears.

"I know hon. He's not gonna have anything to do with your baby. He's terminating his rights, you can protect the baby. It's gonna be okay." He rubbed her back before she calmed down and headed to her new townhouse. She was able to take a nap since it was nearly a three hour drive.

Once they arrived at her new house, Sasha went inside to sit with the girls who ordered food. The guys did not want the girls to worry about moving things in. Even Charlotte although she wasn't pregnant. They just wanted the girls to be there for Sasha and keep an eye on her. Sasha was just glad to have such a good support system and to now be in a positive environment. Now, she needed to go to an ultrasound and begin preparing to be a mother and welcome a new baby in to the world.