80

Twelve Years Later

"Alright kiddos, have a great day at school!" Sasha grinned at her children as they were heading back to school after winter break.

Twelve years had passed. The Good family had been doing great. They just celebrated the holidays and were now getting back to their normal routine. A lot more happened in their family after Asher's birth.

Hannah was now sixteen years old and a junior in high school. She and Mavis were still best friends and inseparable. They went to the same high school and now danced together. They began dancing at the same studio shortly after Asher was born. They were both competitive dancers and really loved spending all of their time together. Hannah also had a boyfriend, named Chance Garrett. They've been together now for two years. Hannah was in love and all over her first relationship.

Asher was now twelve years old. He was in seventh grade. He was definitely a mini version of his dad, but all in good ways. He was a pretty good student, but definitely more into sports. He played football and was on the amateur wrestling team. He hasn't admitted it yet, but definitely wanted to become a wrestler.

Sasha and Dean welcomed three more daughters after having Hannah and Asher. Lennyn Jayde Good was born fifteen months after Asher's birth. She and Dean also shared a birthday. She was a little firecracker as well. She was eleven, super smart and sassy, as well as a competitive gymnast. Lennyn was in sixth grade as well. She kept Sasha and Dean on their toes.

Their third daughter and fourth child, Aria Amaya Good was born on June Third. She was born when Lennyn was eighteen months old. She was now nine years old. She was doing competitive, all star cheerleading. Aria was in fifth grade. She and Lennyn were very similar, but Aria was definitely the goofy one out of everyone but a joy to be around.

Their fourth daughter, fifth and final child, Everly Faith Good was born on October First after Aria turned two. She was now seven years old. Sasha and Dean knew she completed their family. She was super sweet and shy, but a complete tomboy. She loved basketball and volleyball. She was also in third grade.

Sasha and Dean loved how their kids were in to their own things, staying busy. Even with them all being various ages and various age gaps, they were all super close. Sasha and Dean were blessed to have the family and children that they did.

"Thank you mom! Love you!" Hannah smiled as she was taking herself, along with picking up Mavis, and taking Asher and Lennyn to school. Dean would take Aria and Everly in a bit as they were only in elementary school, so they started later.

"I love you too, honey." She grinned back at her daughter before turning her attention to her husband.

"Back to normalcy?" Dean chuckled as Everly and Aria were still asleep.

"Definitely. I love them, but I'm glad for them to get back in their routines." She giggled, getting her kids back into their routines now that the holidays were over.