38

One Week Later| TLC PPV

"Today's the day!" Sasha cheered as she and Dean were drinking some coffee while Hannah was still asleep on the bus.

"Finally gettin' your title back baby." Dean smiled at his wife while they were relaxing for the time being.

"It's about time. I've been working hard for this, I can't wait to finally be champ again." She grinned before lovingly kissing her husband.

"What time is your match tonight?" He asked before going to get Hannah as they heard her waking up.

"I'm the main event." Sasha gave a cheeky smile as she was ecstatic to be back in the main event picture.

"You're gonna kill it babe. You got this." Dean encouraged his wife, which she appreciated.

Throughout the morning, Sasha enjoyed some quiet, private time with her husband and daughter. Then, she went to go get her hair and makeup done, as well as getting her new gear for the show. Her new gear was her same look, new logo, but this time it was white, black, along with leopard print. She loved it and was just trying to calm her nerves for her match.

"Hey mama!" Becky smiled as she saw her best friend getting her hair done.

"Hey Becks, what's up?" She asked with a smile as Becky had to get her makeup done now.

"Gettin' my makeup done for my match. How are you feeling about yours?" The Irish woman asked. She had a tag team match with Charlotte against Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. They were in the middle of the show, so they'd still be able to watch Sasha's main event match.

"I'm getting nervous. I'm excited but nervous. I've never been in a TLC match and I just wanna blow the roof off the place." Sasha expressed, which Becky was very understanding.

"You got this boss! It's not gonna feel the greatest when the adrenaline wears off, but just take it in moment for moment, soak it in. It's your time to shine!" The orange haired woman hyped up her best friend, making Sasha laugh a bit.

"Thanks Becks, I'll see you later. Love you!" She beamed as Becky reciprocated the same two words back as Sasha went to go do some promo shoots for the match tonight.

"Hannah and I will be back here waiting for you." Sasha beamed a few hours later. Dean had a match with the shield to kick off TLC. So, she and Hannah would be watching from gorilla. Sasha was excited to sit back and watch her husband's match.

"Dada!" Hannah cheered as he gave them a hug and a kiss.

"I love you girls." He grinned before he had to go with the guys back behind their crowd filled entry way.

"Love you!" She grinned as the two stayed back in gorilla to watch the match.

The match was very back and forth, but so much fun. Sasha could tell how much her husband appreciated sharing the squared circle with his brothers and some of his closest friends. For the time being, Sasha loved just watching him. But, she was also excited to main event the show and take back what was so close to being hers. The Raw Women's Championship.

"Great match honey." Sasha beamed once Dean made his way to her and Hannah.

"Thanks baby. You go out there and tear the roof off." He grinned, kissing his wife again.

Sasha spent the rest of the evening calming her nerves. She spent some more time with Dean and Hannah. Then, she did a promo before her match. Afterwards, she got her gear on as well as her new white leather jacket, grabbing her boss sunglasses and boss rings. She grinned as she saw everyone waiting for her in gorilla. Dean with Hannah, Becky and Seth with Mavis, Finn, Charlotte, and Roman. They were so proud of her.

Also, little did the fans know, but the full teams would be getting involved in the match as well. Finn, AJ, and Damian would come out to try to help Liv. As well as trying to cost Sasha the championship. The Shield would then come out as well. And the fans would just have to wait and see what they'd do.

"It's boss time!" Michael Cole announced from the ring side commentary table once Sasha's entrance music hit. This time, it was her normal entrance. She was in go mode. She was ready for the war that is called TLC. Sasha looked in disgust once she was in the ring and watched Liv make her entrance. The two faced off in the ring before looking up and seeing the women's championship hanging high in the sky on a hook.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Here we go. Sasha's first TLC match ever.

"I hate you." Liv spat once they were face to face, toe to toe.

"I hate you too, bitch." Sasha sneered in her face. The match began once Sasha slapped Liv. The fight was on.

Their match began very hard hitting. The two were leaving it all out there. The hatred, despise, heat for one another. They did have to be professional as well, which Sasha did. They both got their shining moments. Then, it came down to the final ten minutes of the match.

"Oh come on! Liv can't do this on her own! She's gotta have her damn backup crew come out here." Michael Cole spoke from ring side as Finn, AJ, and Damian came out to prevent Sasha from climbing the ladder.

"What the hell?!" Sasha yelled in their faces before slapping the three of them. Liv then came up behind her with a kendo stick. The three men handed Liv the weapons so she could beat the tar out of Sasha.

"Sierra! Hotel! India! Echo! Lima! Delta! Shield!" Those words sounded off the arena as the three men looked around like crazy.

"The Shield is here! They're here to help Sasha!" Michael cheered from ring side once Seth, Roman, and Dean popped out and started going after the guys. Sasha then went after Liv. She, Dean, and Seth did some suicide dives from the middle ropes of the ring. That took out three of them. Roman then speared Damian Priest as the fans went crazy to see the four together.

The Shield then did a triple power bomb through one table with AJ Styles. After he was laid out, they turned their attention to Damian Priest. He got the same treatment as AJ, receiving a triple power bomb through a table. They did the same for Finn as he went through the announcer's desk ring side.

While they did that, Sasha and Liv went back and forth. She was able to get Liv on the table before Sasha climbed up to the top rope. The three guys watched as she delivered a frog splash to Liv, busting her through the table as the crowd went nuts.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" The crowd roared as Sasha groaned in agony before the guys went over to help her up and in to the ring. The crowd cheered loud for that. Sasha was able to make it back up to her feet before climbing up the ladder. She slid a bit as Dean helped her climb. Then, she got up to the top before getting the championship off of the hook and the bell rang.

"Here is your winner, and the new! Raw Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!" The announcer cheered from ring side. Sasha began crying hard as the crowd was roaring for her. She proudly held up the title atop the ladder before looking down and smiling at the guys.

"Oh my god! I did it!" She grinned once she got down to the ground and hugged her husband.

"So proud of you beautiful. You earned this." Dean proudly smiled at her before kissing her forehead. The three men raised her arms in victory while she held up the championship. Then, out came Becky with little Hannah. That made Sasha start to cry even harder.

"My baby, hey pretty girl." Sasha grinned through her tears once Becky handed Hannah over to her.

"I did this for you, sweet girl. You'll understand one day." She beamed, kissing Hannah's cheeks. They all hugged Sasha before they were taken back. Triple H's entrance music hit. Sasha had no idea about this, but the two were very close and only got closer once she finally returned. She cried harder as he made his way to the ring as everyone cleared the way for him. He also had a nice arrangement of flowers for her as well.

"Proud of you, sweetheart." Hunter smiled at her once the two had a hug. Sasha cried hard in his shoulder as she was overwhelmed with emotion from the night.

"Thank you, papa Hunter." She giggled as he raised her arm in victory. The crowd cheered loudly for her as she smiled from ear to ear. She celebrated in the ring with her family, over the moon. Sasha was right where she needed to be. She was home.