58

Two Months Later

"Happy anniversary, beautiful." Dean smiled as he passionately kissed his wife.

It was their one year wedding anniversary. The two were going to go out for the evening and Hannah was spending the night with Seth, Becky, and Mavis. They were excited to celebrate their wedding anniversary as well. Sasha also wanted to talk to Dean since she felt like her time with wrestling was coming to an end soon.

She's loved doing what she's been able to do in the last nearly year. However, she knew in her heart she wanted to be home with Hannah and focus on being a wife. She wanted to go until the coming up WrestleMania, but after that she was done.

"Happy anniversary baby! One year of being your wife!" Sasha beamed as they shared another loving kiss.

"It's been an amazing year, babygirl." He chuckled, moving her blue hair from her face.

"It has, definitely a wild ride." She smiled before slipping on her heels.

"What's the next year hold in store?" He asked before tossing on a nice shirt since they were getting ready for their dinner date.

"About that," she began as Dean got a bit confused.

"There is something I need to tell you." She finished as Dean was all ears.

"What's going on baby?" He questioned before fixing his jeans.

"I don't think I wanna wrestle much longer." She finally admitted, sitting down on their bed.

"You don't?" He asked before sitting down next to her.

"I don't think so, at least past Mania I don't want to." She sighed.

"Is everything okay?" He replied, holding her hand.

"Mhm, I just want to be home with Hannah more and be a mom and a wife. And eventually add more babies to our family." She giggled, making Dean laugh a bit.

"I just feel like I've accomplished everything that I've wanted and now I'm kinda ready to step back." She added, looking into her husband's ocean blue eyes.

"Well, I support you in whatever you wanna do beautiful. If you wanna step away, I got your back a hundred percent." He reassured her before kissing the top of her hand.

"Thank you babe, that means a lot." She smiled as the two kissed again.

"Now, let's go celebrate us." She giggled as the two went out and celebrated their wedding anniversary. Sasha was glad to have her husband's support as she would try to transition out of the squared circle and in to a more relaxed lifestyle of being a mom and a wife.