59

Thanksgiving Day

A month had passed since Sasha told Dean her plan to leave wrestling. They haven't told any of their friends yet either. However, they would be telling Seth and Becky later that day since they were coming over for Thanksgiving. Sasha had her meetings with Vince and Hunter, ultimately deciding that her last match would be at the upcoming WrestleMania.

She was emotional to leave wrestling. Although it was what she wanted to do, it's been her life forever. She was ready to move on to the next chapter of her life. She was ready to be home with Hannah as well as being a full time wife.

"They are on their way!" Sasha smiled as she saw Becky texted her.

"Awesome, food is in the oven and Hannah's napping." Dean replied before quickly kissing his wife.

"Good. I'm gonna tell Becky too." She admitted as Dean was understanding.

Not too long after, the three showed up to celebrate Thanksgiving with Sasha, Hannah, and Dean. Hannah woke up shortly after they got there and was excited to see Mavis as the two girls were mini besties. Once everyone was settled in, Sasha knew she had to tell Becky about her choice for leaving wrestling.

"So, there's something I have to tell you." Sasha said after she poured her and Becky some wine.

"Oh yeah? What's up?" Becky asked after taking a sip of her wine.

"Don't tell anyone." Sasha began as Becky was confused but gave Sasha her word.

"But I'm done with wrestling after Mania." She finished as Becky gasped.

"You are? Really?" Becky asked as she was in shock.

"Yeah, I am." She sighed after taking a sip of her wine as well.

"Do you mind I ask why?" The orange haired girl asked her best friend.

"I'm just ready to be home with Hannah and be a wife. I've accomplished pretty much everything I've ever wanted to do. And I want to have more babies, I can't do that while wrestling." She admitted before the two girls giggled at her wanting to have more kids.

"Well as much as I'll miss you and wrestling with you, I support you a hundred percent. I always have and I always will." The Irish woman smiled as the two girls hugged.

"Thanks Becks, that means so much to me. And I love you so much sister." Sasha beamed while trying not to get too emotional.

"Of course, always got your back and I love you too." She reassured her as the two focused their attention back to their husbands and daughters, ready to see how the next chapter would unfold.