83

Mavis was seething with rage. She was also sad for her best friend. She was going to have her heart broken by her first love in one of the most disgusting ways possible.

She was so angry. She quickly drove to her Aunt Sasha and Uncle Dean's house. She knew her mother was there as well. Mavis couldn't hold this in. She had to tell her mother and aunt.

"Hey Mavis." Sasha smiled before her and Becky's smiles changed to looks of concern on their face when they saw the teen filled with rage.

"Mavis? What's wrong honey?" Becky asked as she handed her oldest daughter some water in order to help calm her down.

"You guys are not going to believe what just happened!" She exclaimed as Sasha and Becky were confused.

"Chance is cheating on Hannah! I freaking caught the dumbass!" She admitted as Becky and Sasha gasped, their eyes going wide.

"What did you see?" Sasha asked her niece.

"Chance and Bella, Hannah's dumbass friend were kissing and hugging each other! I got pissed so I went off on mostly Chance." Mavis breathed after taking a drink of water.

"Mavis, what... what did you say?" Becky hesitantly asked, only lord knowing what came out of her daughter's mouth.

"Well.... Uh, what didn't I say?" She scratched her head as Becky and Sasha watched her for a moment.

"I called him a scum bag, which obviously he deserves that."

"Yes, yes he does." Sasha nodded her head while looking at her friend and niece.

"I called them both pieces of shit. And I told Chance that he's lucky I don't cut his dick off and sell it." She shrugged as Becky rubbed her hands over her head for a minute.

Mavis was definitely the feisty one out of her and Hannah. Hannah was a lot more sweet, gentle, naive. Mavis was a firecracker, spunky, sassy. She wouldn't stand for anything wrong happening to her family or close cousins/soul siblings/best friends with Sasha and Dean's children.

"Well, I mean she's not wrong Becks." Sasha shrugged as Becky looked at her best friend and daughter.

"No, no she's not." Becky sighed as she was upset for her niece as well.

"Mave, why don't you take a few minutes to calm down before dance. I will talk to Hannah when she gets home tonight. Go enjoy dance and let your emotions out. I can handle Hannah's situation once dance is over." Sasha reassured the teen girl. Mavis nodded her head as the two hugged and she hugged her mother. Sasha just needed to figure out how to tell her teen daughter the news about her soon to be ex boyfriend and ex best friend.

Later that night, almost all the kids were asleep. Aria and Everly were asleep in their room. Lennyn was relaxing for the night. Asher was playing a few games in his bedroom. Dean was still in Stamford, so that left Sasha and Hannah. Sasha wanted to take the opportunity to talk to her daughter while the two were alone in the kitchen.

"Hannah, can I talk to you?" Sasha asked, cautiously approaching her teenage daughter.

"Yeah mom! What's up? Is it about dad's induction?" Hannah asked, washing out her cup and putting it in the dishwasher.

"No, it's something a little more severe than that." She added as Hannah got a bit confused.

"What's going on mom?" The teen blonde asked as the mother and daughter headed to the living room for a private conversation.

"So, a little birdie came to me today and told me something about Chance and Bella." She began as Hannah was confused.

"Yeah they're friends because I'm friends with Bella and I'm dating Chance." Hannah added before rubbing her eyes for a moment as she was tired.

"Well, honey. It sounds like they're more than friends. And it's at your expense." Sasha sighed as Hannah was still confused.

"What're you talking about?"

"A little birdie came to me earlier and said that they saw Chance and Bella kissing and hugging. Honey, it sounds like he's cheating on you." She sighed, hugging her daughter.

"Chance would never do that to me, mom. I love him." She quickly responded, looking up at her mother.

"I know that you love him, babe. But not everyone has the best interest of you and not everyone's like dad. I know you want the man of your dreams to be like your dad and to you right now, that's Chance. But I'm telling you, what I heard wasn't pretty." Sasha added on as Hannah seemed sad and confused at the same time.

"Okay, I'll talk to him. Thanks mom." Hannah gave a soft smile before heading to bed. Did she really believe her mom? Or did she think someone was just trying to crash her party?