90

"Happy tenth birthday! My beautiful baby sister." Lennyn smiled, hugging Aria.

It was June Third. That was Aria's birthday, as she was turning ten this year. The whole family would go out to celebrate later that day. Sasha, Hannah, Lennyn, and Everly would also take her out for a girls day now that Sasha and Hannah were back from LA. They just got home two days ago, just in time for Aria's birthday.

"Thank you, Lenny! Do you remember when I was born?" Aria asked her big sister.

"Unfortunately I don't since I was a baby myself. But I remember us always playing dolls with Hannah and dressing up. Some of my favorite memories with you!" Lennyn beamed, hugging her sister.

"Those were fun!" Aria cheered as they shared the sweet embrace.

"Lennyn might not remember when you were born, but I do." Hannah came up behind her younger sisters, tapping them on the shoulders.

"Happy birthday, Aria! We love you." Hannah beamed, hugging the two while Everly joined in on the hug a few minutes later. Asher was still asleep. Sasha and Dean were out getting the birthday girl some donuts for breakfast.

"I love you guys so much!" She grinned as the sisters enjoyed the few moments together.

Later that day, Sasha took her daughters out for a girls day before they'd meet with Asher and Dean for dinner later to celebrate Aria's birthday. Mavis also tagged along to celebrate her adoptive cousin's birthday. They all loved having girls days together. It was always a fun time.

"Oh my god!" Mavis squealed as she and Hannah received important messages.

"Mavis!" Hannah squealed as the two besties looked at each other with excitement in their eyes.

"What's going on?" Lennyn asked the two older girls.

"We made it! We're on the show!" They unanimously announced as the other girls and Sasha gasped with excitement.

"You got on the dance show?!" Everly asked with a squeal.

"Yes! We both did Ev! We're gonna be dancing on tv soon!" Hannah cheered at her baby sister.

"That's awesome! I'm so proud of both of you!" Sasha gave them a proud smile. The two girls thanked their mother and aunt, soaking in the excitement before turning their attention back to the birthday girl. They couldn't wait to start this journey together.