26

"Are we ready?" Sasha asked as the girls loaded up in her car. While everyone was in town, Sasha was taking the girls to get their bridesmaids dresses two days later. There probably wouldn't be a better chance, and Sasha wanted to tackle this to move forward with the wedding planning.

"Yep!" Bayley smiled.

"Let's go!" Charlotte smiled as well.

"Do you have the colors decided for sure? You mentioned a few to me." Becky asked as Sasha began the drive to a different bridal shop.

"We decided on terracotta, maroon, and nude." Sasha smiled to her friends.

"Oh that's gonna be gorgeous!" Charlotte friend.

"Oh yeah, especially for fall." Bayley smiled. Sasha and Dean set a date for October Twenty Ninth, Twenty Nineteen. They were ecstatic to be getting married in five months.

"I'm super excited. You guys are gonna wear terracotta colored dresses though. It'll look good on everyone." She smiled.

"Oh yeah. And the guys are doing nude color suits? Or what are you thinking?" Charlotte asked as they continued the drive.

"Definitely maroon suits with nude ties. Nude suits would wash everyone out. Even though the guys don't care, I do." Sasha giggled as they were close to the shop.

Once they got to the shop, they began looking through the racks on racks of terracotta bridesmaid dresses. Sasha just wanted to see what everyone liked and what looked best. Ideally, she wanted everyone to match the same dress. But, she also wanted them to be comfortable. So, she was just curious to see what everyone liked.

"Oooh I like these! What do you guys think?" Sasha asked as the girls came out with tank style terracotta bridesmaid dresses.

They did have the tank style sleeves, floor length, silk, along with a deep v-neck style. It looked like the girls liked them, so she was just curious to see what they had thought.

"Looks good! I think it's perfect for all of us." Bayley smiled as they turned around to face Sasha.

"I like it, fits like a glove for me." Charlotte smiled.

"Same here. And then it's indoor and outdoor right?" Becky asked, referring to the actual wedding day.

"Outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Plus the reception is gonna have heat in case it gets a little cold. So, we should be good." Sasha reassured her friends as they nodded their heads. She was just glad to be getting closer, almost done with wedding plan. She just wanted their big day to be here.