33

"Cheers to us, baby." Dean smiled two days later. The two were on their honeymoon. They decided to go to Bora Bora for the week. Hannah was back with Becky and Seth, as Becky was off. They were more than happy to keep Hannah, which was a huge relief for the newlyweds. They were currently eating brunch at a nearby restaurant, really soaking in all of their alone time.

"Cheers babe! To being the Good's!" Sasha giggled as the two toasted their glasses before taking a drink and eating their breakfast.

"How's it feel being my wife?" Dean chuckled while they ate.

"So good! Now you can adopt Hannah." She grinned while looking up in to her husband's bright blue eyes.

"I'm gonna get that done asap. Then we can all have the same last name." He said as that warmed Sasha's heart to hear. Dean wanted to adopt Hannah the moment she was born, but had to wait for him and Sasha to get married. Now that they were married, he was going to adopt Hannah as soon as he could.

"Yay! You're already the best dad to her. Even though I miss her, I'm glad it's just us for the week." She admitted as Dean agreed.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Sasha asked once they finished breakfast and were heading out to the beach for a bit.

"Relax by the beach for a bit. Then go snorkeling, just enjoy our alone time." Dean informed her as Sasha was excited.

"I'm excited! Then when we get back it's our match together." She giggled as they were now in their rental car they were using.

"You'll be the best addition to the Shield. But for now, let's enjoy just us as the chaos will erupt when we get back, beautiful." He smiled as she nodded her head, the two just enjoying their honeymoon together, now that they were officially husband and wife.